Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Lucas Matthysse at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas Mathysse has knocked out every single right handed fighter they put in front of him, Rios and Garcia would be 2 more victims.

Comment

Big fan of both rios and lucas but I think lucas' brutal body shots will pay extreme dividends in this fight and he will end up stopping rios late.

Comment

They'll put Rios in with Pac before they even think about Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          Lucas Mathysse has knocked out every single right handed fighter they put in front of him, Rios and Garcia would be 2 more victims.
          nice factoid, even more reason for this fight to happen. has the looks of fight of the year written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
            They'll put Rios in with Pac before they even think about Matthysse.
            i for one would watch this, could be better if pacquiao faces matthysse at 147 (maybe even 145) once he takes care of rios

Comment

its a toss up! both have great chins and good puncher... but a little edge to Rios after I've seen him taking some bomb shots from Alvarado... But I'm almost sure, it will be a KO either of the two.

Comment

Lucas knocks rios out.

Comment

I haven't seen Matthysse face the kind of adversity Rios has, so I'm not really sure how much he can take, at this point I feel like I have to go with Rios by default. GBP needs to make Matthysse vs Garcia and stop wasting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I haven't seen Matthysse face the kind of adversity Rios has, so I'm not really sure how much he can take, at this point I feel like I have to go with Rios by default. GBP needs to make Matthysse vs Garcia and stop wasting time.
                    that's the thing, rios has gone through more wear and tear with his style of fighting, could play against him if he consistently takes those full swing punches from matthysse, even a rock will break if you hit often enough

Comment

matthysse teaches rios a thing or two about breaking somebody down with body shots and beating they ass without being a punching bag. rios doesn't have a marcos maidana type power to make this an even fight. even if lucas stands and trades with rios like an idiot he'd blast him.

Comment

Working...
                      X