Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum will pay off the judges or pay off Timmy. There, I said it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    that's what they said about Marquez
    That was based on the perception Marquez would get overpowered. We all knew Marquez had the skills to give Pac hell. Bradley doesn't have the skills to beat Pacquiao, and no power. He's versatile, but not that good of a boxer. Pacquiao will easily UD him if he doesn't knock him out.

Comment

FLoyd ***riders are really something else.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        pac gets no cedit at all

if pac wins its coz arum paid bradley

if pac loses

its coz his a hypejob

dang u guys should should quit watching boxing and just go bang ur head on the wall
        I'm also growing a bit tired of this logic as well...

There are "certain" fans that attempt to discredit PAC at every turn.

Like I have said before, all of Manny fights have been fixed since the Oscar fight, and Manny has never been a good fighter... Nothing more than a media hype machine...

There, I said it!!!

Comment

It's baffling how Pacquiao fanboys will wholeheartedly support Cotto now that he's fighting May Jr but the moment he comes close to winning the big one they'll instantly proclaim how Pacquiao slayed the beast in him so that makes him > all of Cotto's achievements. Very classy, bandwagoners.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
            It's baffling how Pacquiao fanboys will wholeheartedly support Cotto now that he's fighting May Jr but the moment he comes close to winning the big one they'll instantly proclaim how Pacquiao slayed the beast in him so that makes him > all of Cotto's achievements. Very classy, bandwagoners.
            Those are Pac dickriders, of course they'll say anything to discredit Floyd too.

And yes, Pac destroyed Cotto, and like it or not it'll be a fact that dickriders will use to no end, so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Those are Pac dickriders, of course they'll say anything to discredit Floyd too.

And yes, Pac destroyed Cotto, and like it or not it'll be a fact that dickriders will use to no end, so deal with it.
              I'm fine with that. But god forbid anyone brings up the scorecards for JMM/Pacquiao 3...

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                I'm fine with that. But god forbid anyone brings up the scorecards for JMM/Pacquiao 3...
                Fair enough.

Everyone was counting off JMM until he put up a brilliant fight and gave Pac all sorts of problems. With that considering I'm not counting out Bradley if Pac continues to be a soft azz prick off his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                X