Collapse
No announcement yet.

heading to holguin, cuba for 10 days march 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a cigar guy but what makes cubans cigars better than everyone elses?

Comment

You plan on getting any new girls or no since you already have two going with you?

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
        not a cigar guy but what makes cubans cigars better than everyone elses?
        Being illegal with risk comes false satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          paid for my hotel & flights today. got my 2 cuban girls staying with me. i can't wait...
          I want to go myself but from what I hear at the resorts you mostly have people from Toronto and Montreal. Now if I wanna go there I wanna see some locals too and I've been told there are barely any. And I want to go by myself too, I don't want to go with a girl that she thinks I am going to cater to her for 7 days. Any suggestions bro? Last time I went, I was in Havana and I didn't have the best time.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            I want to go myself but from what I hear at the resorts you mostly have people from Toronto and Montreal. Now if I wanna go there I wanna see some locals too and I've been told there are barely any. And I want to go by myself too, I don't want to go with a girl that she thinks I am going to cater to her for 7 days. Any suggestions bro? Last time I went, I was in Havana and I didn't have the best time.
            havana is a good place to meet some. stay at either hotel lido or hotel dueville...

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...wK5kTxV0neaDog http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...-LfkUko2bS3RaAthese 2 hotels are good for going yourself. the resorts don't allow locals. i stay in the cities in cheap local hotels. i met my 2 girls at lido. i stay across the country in holguin now.
              Last edited by joe strong; 02-04-2012, 02:14 PM. Reason: hotels in havana...i stayed at lido

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                You plan on getting any new girls or no since you already have two going with you?
                same 2 for the last year..i keep in regular contact

Comment

Working...
                X