No announcement yet.

Comic Book BOXERS;, ANY SUPERHEROES ??,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

You're a legend, you mentioned DARCY,.... but I'm not sure I picked up the joke,.. it's like the Exeter Book Riddle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
      You're a legend, you mentioned DARCY,.... but I'm not sure I picked up the joke,.. it's like the Exeter Book Riddle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      lol I was teasing you. If you ever watched the Superfriends cartoon, Marvin and Wendy were always super lame. But I'm just kidding around. I don't actually know that much about Darcy, what should I read up on him? I know you're his number one fan. Probably literally.

Comment

lol I was teasing you. If you ever watched the Superfriends cartoon, Marvin and Wendy were always super lame. But I'm just kidding around. I don't actually know that much about Darcy, what should I read up on him? I know you're his number one fan. Probably literally.
        I'm a big fan obviously,... he was a great fighter... But #1 fan, no I don't think so, there are some fanatics in Australia. My mate Wayne went to Maitland for the opening of the Darcy Memorial and got his name inscribed into a plaque,... And there are a few here that have written books about him................. for information on Darcy, you can Google, but you don't need to yet, have you had a read through my Les Darcy Book thread yet ???... if you haven't seen it for a while, I just posted a another article from the book,.............. There is some video of Darcy there as well even a novelty song or two....... HERE IS The LINK to that thread, Have a watch and a read of it, I'm posting more excerpts from the book every 30 hours at least,... anyway here's the thread link. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=497729

Comment

Thanks man I'll check it out. I need to know if he lives up to the hype. You've set my expectations pretty damn high

Comment

Thanks man I'll check it out. I need to know if he lives up to the hype. You've set my expectations pretty damn high
            Like I said, it's still a work in progress, it'll take a while, but by the time I have done I'll have a lot of knowledge about him,..... Check the net for more, and Boxrec which has 50 of his 56 total fights (I'm trying to find out about those six),,,,,,,, Nrver knocked down and cleaned out all opposition,.. then he died... 21.

Comment

If anybody deserves to become a hero then Erik Morales is surely is there. His life resonates fully well with DC Comics Wildcat an aging boxer who just don't know when it to quit. Ted Grant is also a former champion with a great boxing career similar in Erik Morales who is also a former champion.

Comment

------ GEORGE "SUPER" GODFREY

Comment

-------------------- ATOMIC ABE ATTELL -------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X