No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I pretty much see it goin down just like that bruh. Its gonna be a great fight I think. But I think Floyd is gonna look bigger than most think he looks on fight night, the same as in the Shane fight. Nobody realizes how strong Floyd is until they get in the ring with him, by then it's too late.

Victor's stance my give Floyd some problems at 1st with his straight rights to the body, but by round 4 Floyd will figure out a way to counter the disadvantage that Vic's stance proposes.
    This is a MUCH, MUCH tougher fight for Floyd than people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I pretty much see it goin down just like that bruh. Its gonna be a great fight I think. But I think Floyd is gonna look bigger than most think he looks on fight night, the same as in the Shane fight. Nobody realizes how strong Floyd is until they get in the ring with him, by then it's too late.

Victor's stance my give Floyd some problems at 1st with his straight rights to the body, but by round 4 Floyd will figure out a way to counter the disadvantage that Vic's stance proposes.
      Floyd will look bigger, everyone looks way bigger than Floyd 20-30 days b/f the fight, then right at the weigh-in there will be a noticeable change in Ortiz's physique, b/c he will be drained and fatigued. At least he will have youth on his side.

Comment

I'm looking at Floyd right now no lie. And he looks slim but he looks like he's sharp hitting hard and faster then the Mosley 24/7

Comment

I'd only worry if Floyd suddenly came in heavier than usual. He's going to do exactly what he usually does and will almost certainly win the fight.

Comment

Myweather is not mall, he has filled out since the hatton fight, he looked just as big as Mosley to me, and will be stronger than Ortiz, and will bully him, and probably stop him if he wants. Ortiz is tailor made for Mayweather, I can't believe people think Ortiz will win. I have my doubts that he wins more than a round let alone the scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Myweather is not mall, he has filled out since the hatton fight, he looked just as big as Mosley to me, and will be stronger than Ortiz, and will bully him, and probably stop him if he wants. Ortiz is tailor made for Mayweather, I can't believe people think Ortiz will win. I have my doubts that he wins more than a round let alone the scrap.
              Well, it doesn't seem as if Floyd is as big as Mosley. Not based on the weight. Shane is 165-ish, and Floyd has never been near that size.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Well, it doesn't seem as if Floyd is as big as Mosley. Not based on the weight. Shane is 165-ish, and Floyd has never been near that size.
                Judging by physique, Mayweather looked as strong as most 147 pounders get, the dude almost looked like clottey with his fore arms.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Judging by physique, Mayweather looked as strong as most 147 pounders get, the dude almost looked like clottey with his fore arms.
                  He was weight drained for the Marquez fight, had to drop something like 30lbs and weighed in 162lbs on fight night.

...get outta here with this shit, dude has always been a small welterweight, and still is.

Comment

Floyd's natural weight class is 130

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      He was weight drained for the Marquez fight, had to drop something like 30lbs and weighed in 162lbs on fight night.

...get outta here with this shit, dude has always been a small welterweight, and still is.
                      No he is not small. Looking at the mayweather mosley fight did you stop and tell yourself damn mayweather looks considerably smaller? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X