Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams vs Martinez arguably the potential fight of the year is tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams vs Martinez arguably the potential fight of the year is tonight!

I'm stoked and I'm excited I think Paul Williams will come out better prepared and put on a show. It's going to be great and this fight has the potential to be fight of the year. If Martinez wins he gets p4p #2 in my opinion for defeating Pavlik and then Paul Williams. Who would be the toughest competition anyone has faced lately. If Paul Williams wins he will jump to #3 but can get #2 with one more quality win. Stop arguing about fighters who are not fighting each other and appreciate a super fight that should be on ppv but we are getting blessed for free.

yep.... this fight is a truly 50/50 fight and thats why it will be the fight of the year. Unlike the Juanma vs Rafa fight and Pac vs Marg fight where we all knew the winner beforehand, this fight truly is impossible to predict.

Comment

i think it will be more technical to be honest

Comment

Yep this fight having the potential to be close is what makes it so great. I enjoy an even match up way more than one sided beatdowns where the other guy never belonged in the ring in the first place.

Comment

Very important boxing match tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Very important boxing match tonight!!
            They should seize the proceeds from last weeks farce and give it to the winner of the fight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              They should seize the proceeds from last weeks farce and give it to the winner of the fight tonight.
              Amen to that brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                Amen to that brother!!
                Beat down of the year award goes to P. Will... Martinez want last...

Comment

Let's hope it isn't ruined by some stupid DQ or Martinez doing a flying headbutt out the ring..

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                    Let's hope it isn't ruined by some stupid DQ or Martinez doing a flying headbutt out the ring..
                    Shane might jump in the ring at the end of the fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X