Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Freddie Roach is trying to bait Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I just said that in another thread. Mayweather will absolutely stay in the pocket. He'll use the jab on the outside but come forward. If he is unable to back Pacquiao up, he's in for a long night. Floyd will have to work the body and he's not going to be able to do that from a distance. This is such a great matchup. Would be a shame if the world didn't witness this.
    I agree. I think he will back Manny up. Clottey and Cotto were able to do so for few minutes, but they just didn't continued through the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      You dont know boxing!! Floyd will use his legs. Nobody fights Pac in Close combat and survives.
      When has Manny shown such great in-fighting skills? Juan Manuel Marquez was able to stand his ground, withstand the incoming and counter all night against Pac with great success. Floyd can do the same and is much more terrorizing when mere inches separate the fighters. Pacquiao is dangerous as well, no doubt about it. He is hella fast and his ring IQ is severely underrated on these boards. But in-fighting is simply not his game.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
        I'm not sure but you could be right. Whatever works I guess. I just hope he prepares pac the best that he possibly can including mind games. Pac doesn't have that skillset ala Floyd, Bhop. Roach has to do it for him. Lolz.
        Skillset is overrated!! Pac has the combination of Pure natural Power and speed. Plus the Skills he learned from Roach.

Comment

When has Manny shown such great in-fighting skills? Juan Manuel Marquez was able to stand his ground, withstand the incoming and counter all night against Pac with great success. Floyd can do the same and is much more terrorizing when mere inches separate the fighters. Pacquiao is dangerous as well, no doubt about it. He is hella fast and his ring IQ is severely underrated on these boards. But in-fighting is simply not his game.
          Don't waste your time with Pacdbest.

He thinks Pac would KO Tito and even worse Ray Leonard.

He says that version of Oscar that pac fought is just as good as Leonard.

I mean I am a huge Pac fan but damn....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I should've known from the name.

Comment

You're talking about the 130 dehydrated Pac. The Pac that;s well fed and not Drain was the real monster. Can U imagine Pac vs JMM at 147?? Pac will annihilate JMM at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I didn't said like that!! Dont act like Floyd and Lie!! Here's what Isaid 3 years ago!!

12-09-2007, 02:35 PM #11
                PacDbest
                Belt holder
                ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
                Re: PacDbest chances of Pac vs Mayweather now?
                Props to Floyd, he's learning now how to finish a fight.

I pick Floyd to win the fight coz Hatton's arms is only 20" & only 5'6" short. Pac's 5'6 1/2" & 25" long from Armpit to fist. Pac is a Different animal than Hatton, He's faster, Punch straighter, Better head movement, quick footed. Watch Pac in any fight, he's not that hittable with the left hook. The opponent has to deal with Pac's Jab in order to be hit by a Left hook.
                You haven't seen the welter Pac yet. You've only seen the 130 Pac with the Power of a middleweight.

Pac will be busy with JMM, Diaz & maybe DLH. PBF will take a Break, He'll not fight Cotto or any of the Bigger welter. hatton will Probably will be back at 140 fighting Witter or Torres. Pac might fight Hatton in England after DLH.
                PBF will come out of retirement to fight Pac after all thoose Big fights

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  I agree. I think he will back Manny up. Clottey and Cotto were able to do so for few minutes, but they just didn't continued through the process.
                  uh.........cotto got dropped trying to press Pac.

of course im not saying that would happen to pbf (though i would like it to)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                    uh.........cotto got dropped trying to press Pac.

of course im not saying that would happen to pbf (though i would like it to)
                    Cotto got dropped engaging Pac, not pressing him.

Comment

I should've known from the name.
                      Maybe you want the Video animation Version immortalized!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuH1wXL_jQ

Comment

Working...
                      X