No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol Stops Ambulance Enroute to Hospital; EMT Assaulted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Ha! The use of force was justified? I'd like to see you try to convince eleven other jurors on a jury that you're in that. I think all eleven of them will use force on you, and claim it was justified.

If it were YOUR mother in that ambulance, would you forgive these worthless and POS pigs [they're not officers, because officers protect and serve and have a purpose; these PIGS don't deserve to be called officers] for tying up the EMTs. Ticketing a goddamn ambulance that is on the way to the ER with a patient in the back is beyond acceptance.

These pigs should be immediately put on unpaid leave, have their case reviewed and subsequently fired, and immediately brought up on charges of assault, battery, and attempted bodily harm [to the patient]. When found guilty [they would be], put them in protective lockdown so they are not routinely raped by fellow inmates.

E
    I am known to always support police in most situations, and from the videos I've seen so far, I stand by my opinions. However, in this case, what the officers did appeared to be out of line. How are you going to pull over an ambulance for anything they have done with a injured person in the back? Emergency vehicles are above the law in situations that are called for; examples being fire trucks responding to a fire, ambulance with a injured person, etc. They are allowed to speed, they have the right away. I don't know what these cops were thinking. And strangling a man is in no way, shape, or form "controlling the situation". These gods are going to be in trouble.

Comment

that'd be funny if it was the officer's mom in the ambulance

Comment

The pig would've still choked the EMT, this time for stopping and not continuing to the ER in a haste. When in doubt choke an African-American; it's Oklahoma Pig SOP.

E

Comment

Sure cops should let everyone just do what they want then u LIBERAL FA**** wouldn't complain. Oh yeah then u would complain that if a criminal did something 2 u and cops didm't do nothin then u'd complain. Until u walked a day in the life of a cop...STFU...Cuz u don't know what u talkin bout!

Comment

You're the kind that cannot distinguish the difference between a cop and a pig, and by doing so, not only make yourself look IMMENSELY FOOLISH, but dishonour the cop as well.

No one has said anything negative about cops in this thread, you illiterate child.

And pigs are criminals. Just criminals wearing uniforms.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
              You're the kind that cannot distinguish the difference between a cop and a pig, and by doing so, not only make yourself look IMMENSELY FOOLISH, but dishonour the cop as well.

No one has said anything negative about cops in this thread, you illiterate child.

And pigs are criminals. Just criminals wearing uniforms.

E
              DeltaSigChi what that? Ur fraternity that mom and dad payed for so u can have friends? Cops protect and serve liberal ****** like u. This clown asS Paramedic pulled his hand away and resisted arrest. If a cop says u under arrest GUESS WHAT U UNDER ARREST. Learn the laws before u open ur LIberal mouth. A cop under each state law has the right to enforce the law whether u agree or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
                DeltaSigChi what that? Ur fraternity that mom and dad payed for so u can have friends? Cops protect and serve liberal ****** like u. This clown asS Paramedic pulled his hand away and resisted arrest. If a cop says u under arrest GUESS WHAT U UNDER ARREST. Learn the laws before u open ur LIberal mouth. A cop under each state law has the right to enforce the law whether u agree or not.
                A police officer is expected to show common sense and exercise judgment when applying the law, and stopping an emergency vehicle on an emergency call for ANY reason other than where failing to do so creates a greater danger for the public shows a remarkable lack of these qualities.

Comment

Working...
                X