No announcement yet.

Shane's a good guy, I'm actually gonna feel sad to watch him get EXTIRPATED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane's a good guy, I'm actually gonna feel sad to watch him get EXTIRPATED

I just learned that word this morning. Anyway, I've always liked Shane; I enjoy watching him fight and he's a class act. I really can't root against the guy. As a matter of fact, I've always rooted for him except maybe the second Oscar fight. This time I'm pulling for my man, Antonio Margarito though. Bets anyone? Yeah, it's Tony's time. Too bad Shane's gonna be on the receiving end in this one. They're gonna need the ShamWow® in Shane's corner to clean him up on Jan 24.

ShamWow® -"This is for the car, the house, the boat, the RV, Shane's face"
    Last edited by El Chicano; 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM.

a la verga, watcha este con las big words.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      a la verga, watcha este con las big words.
      he's "mas puto" now

Comment

I'm ready to see Mosley get carted out of the stadium. It's time for some of these old guys to give it up and let the younger guys have a shot.

Comment

*looking up extirpated*

Comment

[QUOTE=Puas;4564388]I just learned that word this morning. Anyway, I've always liked Shane; I enjoy watching him fight and he's a class act. I can't really root against the guy, as a matter of fact, I've always rooted for him except maybe the second Oscar fight. This time I'm pulling for my man, Antonio Margarito. Bets anyone? Yeah, it's Tony's time. Too bad Shane's gonna be on the receiving end in this one. They're gonna need the ShamWow® in the Shane's corner to clean him up on Jan 24. QUOTE]

Funny comment on the ShamWow, however I have a feeling you're wrong. I think Shane is ready and completely able to beat Margarito. Everyone thinks that Margs is unbeatable, but he's not. Shane has taken out guys that are bigger and have class chins like Margarito. It's my expectation that Shane will be in a fight for his life and come out of it on top of the welterweight division. If Shane was just fighting for money, he wouldn't fight Margarito, he thinks, believes, and knows he can win this fight. I find it hard to believe that Margs has a good chance to knock him out too.

Comment

oscar got punished..its mosleys turn

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                *looking up extirpated*
                Mosley's gonna get "pulled up by the root" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  oscar got punished..its mosleys turn
                  yup.......

Comment

Haha, bad execution of the word, 2/5.

Comment

Working...
                    X