Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arce vs. Darchiniyan Possible in 2007?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arce would never ever duck anyone, and by the sounds of him talkin about darchinyan after the makepula fight he wants it

Comment

Arce is a warrior no doubt but I believe he is hiding a bit of shaky chin.

Jorge has the better overall skills but I believe Vic is going to find that chin.

This fight must happen!

Comment

Bob Arum will juice it as much as possible. Before this fight you'll see both Arce and Darc be co-main events against slightly lesser opponents to build up the fight. Then barring injury to either fighter 3-5 months later it will happen. I would say fall of 2007 at best.

Comment

Does Vic need to move up in weigh? Or is it Arce?...so they can meet.

Comment

Arce should stop ducking Vic for the love of the sport!

Comment

I talked to Vic manager a few months ago, and he said he's not sure this fight will ever come off. Arce and his handlers seem not interested.....

But I hear Martin Castillo may fight Arce in 2007. I think that has a better chance of happening, instead of Vic.(who knows, maybe one day it will happen)

Comment

i'd love to see the fight, both take shots and give em back twice as good. I just feel that arce will land flush early and will find darchinyan still coming through them. So i'd lean towards vic via a late ko/tko, i just hope the fight comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
                  Does Vic need to move up in weigh? Or is it Arce?...so they can meet.
                  Vic needs to move up to 115 Super Flyweight because Arce just moved up from 112 Flyweight.

Vic has no problem moving up as he has stated before, he can go all the way up to bantamweight.

Lets hope this fight happens in 07.

Comment

Dammit this fight is still a "dream match" until now?

Comment

arce has said he will fight n e one n e where. vic has called him out. time to man up and make it happen arce. i pick vic. p4p one of the hardest hitters in the world

Comment

Working...
                      X