• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
    Iam not saying mercito suck no way He is very good but
    Brandon Rios is still better then him and to discredit his win against
    Peterson is stupid
    More experience, better trainer. Brandon would beat Gesta right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      He wears everlast too.
      he is my client. Has been before he made noise

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        no thanks on Robert Guerrero...im a west coast guy but you cant pay me to watch another one of his fights
        co sign that ****, I forwarded right past his fight on saturday only to run into Judah's bull****.

****ing hbo has to get it together.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post

its over

eaner the Gestard
          fill me in.. whats with earner and everlast?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            co sign that ****, I forwarded right past his fight on saturday only to run into Judah's bull****.

****ing hbo has to get it together.

indeed

on a night where Showtime has Rafa-Juanma, HBO counters with Robert Guerrero...lame

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              fill me in.. whats with earner and everlast?

he kills the cows for the leather that they use for the gloves

joke lang...he works for them

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                But he stilled made weight are we going to discredit Nonito Donaire for out weighing his opponent and he beat a very good and game Peterson and he is come forward pressure fighter with a good chin and don't forget those uppercuts damn
                yes he did make weight but officially in the ring he still outweighed peterson by like 14 pounds. 14 pounds is a lot. rios just sorta over powered peterson. not taking away from brandons win but you also got to look at realty. these fans aren't saying that rios isn't good. what they are saying is that he's unproven. if you actually watched rios (past rios fights) you would know that multiple guys almost outboxed him (below average guys) i would be scared to bet on a guy like rios. Gesta is a good young talent who has more then enough to outbox a guy like rios. to say that he doesn't have a chance against rios is kinda ridiculous. that just lets me know that you haven't actually watched brandons fights & you don't know who Gesta is.....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  yes he did make weight but officially in the ring he still outweighed peterson by like 14 pounds. 14 pounds is a lot. rios just sorta over powered peterson. not taking away from brandons win but you also got to look at realty. these fans aren't saying that rios isn't good. what they are saying is that he's unproven. if you actually watched rios (past rios fights) you would know that multiple guys almost outboxed him (below average guys) i would be scared to bet on a guy like rios. Gesta is a good young talent who has more then enough to outbox a guy like rios. to say that he doesn't have a chance against rios is kinda ridiculous. that just lets me know that you haven't actually watched brandons fights & you don't know who Gesta is.....
                  right now

he doesn't have a chance.

take it from a guy who has seen both repeatedly

smart guy

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    I have seen rios vs teron and against Peterson both better boxers than Rios and Rios still beat them both Mercito is good and unproven Rios proved that he can fight with good fighters Peterson is a good fighters and was so fustrated that he went low on Rios I have seen Mercito and I'm sorry Rios would push him around like he did teron and Peterson

regarding the weight many boxer do it

Comment

you 2 have your opinions. i am definitely a skiptic of rios. i believe that even average fighters have a good chance of outboxing him (a few almost did) only time will tell though.....

Comment

Working...
                      X