• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
    what are people accusing him of?

he was blood drained
    he was weight drained
    he was too old
    he was paid to lose the fight

but up until saturday night,floyd was finally fighting a legit welterweight (ranked 1)and if he won,he would finally get some respect.now the guy was too old.give the man some credit

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      LOL. I tried not to make an excuses but all the people that watch the fight see shane get tired after round 2, we can't hide what we see.
      It's nobody's fault but Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        LOL. I tried not to make an excuses but all the people that watch the fight see shane get tired after round 2, we can't hide what we see.
        Shane knew everything he had to do to win the fight.He just could not do it because May was the overall better Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I have been a fan of Sugar Shane for Years and I refuse to make an accuse for him.May would have beating Shane even if he was younger he is more proficient at his skill then Mosley is.I'm not saying Shane would not have put up a better fight(He most likely would have with better leg's and foot speed)or had a better chance to get a KO.But Shane is a fighter and went into this fight at his best.His best just was not good enough May was great and deserves some credit and praise for his display of boxing ability.Does this mean Mayweather will beat Pac?No.But don't take away from the history that was displayed on May 1.
          As a massive fan of shanes i could not agree more with you that the excuses should stop!!!

IMO the excuses arent coming from shanes real fans, they are coming from the *******s!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
            he was blood drained
            he was weight drained
            he was too old
            he was paid to lose the fight

but up until saturday night,floyd was finally fighting a legit welterweight (ranked 1)and if he won,he would finally get some respect.now the guy was too old.give the man some credit
            Only one of those excuses is true. Shane is old. Level headed people should have realized that before the fight. He fought like an old fighter because he really was.

Comment

TS deserves props though...Mosley fans are cool in my book

they dont make excuses..unlike another fighters fans i know of...

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
                As a massive fan of shanes i could not agree more with you that the excuses should stop!!!

IMO the excuses arent coming from shanes real fans, they are coming from the *******s!!!
                Good post.I agree real Shane fan's don't make any excuses.but those Pac fan's are making us look bad an Shane look bad.Shane is a real fighter and his real fan's have been with him during other loses and we did not make excuses then we won't make any now.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
                  It's nobody's fault but Shane.
                  I agree, but shane's age help a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Only one of those excuses is true. Shane is old. Level headed people should have realized that before the fight. He fought like an old fighter because he really was.
                    you are right.he is old as hell lmao.however,just remember back when they were promoting the fight and hyping mosleys destruction of hands of plaster and saying that this was going to be the biggest fight of floyds life.lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

What happened in the Margarito fight? If anybody was going to make Shane look "old" it was a pressure fighter like Margarito. Age is a convenient excuse. If Mosley had KO'd Mayweather in that second round his age never would have been brought up.

Comment

Working...
                      X