No announcement yet.

PS3 Blu-Ray disc load time tested, gets impressive results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Blu-Ray disc load time tested, gets impressive results

The PS3 continues to prove that it's worth your cash. Apart from its great online and multimedia features, Sony's powerful piece of hardware also boasts the fastest Blu-Ray disc loading speed out there - by a sizable margin.

The PS3 was pitted against standalone BD players and their load speeds were timed and compared. To no surprise at all, the PS3 emerged on top. Figures below:

* Sony PS3: 43 seconds
    * Sony BDP-S350: 66 seconds
    * Sony BDP-S5000ES: 67 seconds
    * Sony BD Recorder BDZ-T50: 80 seconds
    * Sony BD Recorder BDZ-X100: 81 seconds

The figures speak for themselves. The PS3 out-loads the nearest competitor by more than 20 seconds. Hopefully, this little bit of info will persuade buyers to go for the PS3 when it comes to their Blu-Ray needs. It doesn't hurt that you can go play games on it either.

Originally posted by boricua5150 View Post
    The PS3 continues to prove that it's worth your cash. Apart from its great online and multimedia features, Sony's powerful piece of hardware also boasts the fastest Blu-Ray disc loading speed out there - by a sizable margin.

The PS3 was pitted against standalone BD players and their load speeds were timed and compared. To no surprise at all, the PS3 emerged on top. Figures below:

* Sony PS3: 43 seconds
    * Sony BDP-S350: 66 seconds
    * Sony BDP-S5000ES: 67 seconds
    * Sony BD Recorder BDZ-T50: 80 seconds
    * Sony BD Recorder BDZ-X100: 81 seconds

The figures speak for themselves. The PS3 out-loads the nearest competitor by more than 20 seconds. Hopefully, this little bit of info will persuade buyers to go for the PS3 when it comes to their Blu-Ray needs. It doesn't hurt that you can go play games on it either.
    And yet ppl still dont know which gaming console to buy.....

Comment

It's da bomb!!

Comment

do any of u guys ever start up ur ps3.. and sometimes it doesnt recognize a disk in the slot?

not all the time but once and awhile i gata eject the disk and put it back in

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          do any of u guys ever start up ur ps3.. and sometimes it doesnt recognize a disk in the slot?

It might just be regular wear and tear. You bought it used didnt you? I did get that problem once, but it completely failed to read discs within a couple of days and I had to get it repaired by sony.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Never happened to me?

Comment

Working...
            X