This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
    A council tax cheating bin dipper talking about other teams LOLOL Liverpool suck ****ing balls, nobody gives a **** about that artefact club

Are you gonna be blaming La Liga and Serie A when United finish outside the top 4? United bought Pogba and are still 6th lol Liverpool get dick slapped by bums such as Hull and Bournemouth

What a load of ****ing bollocks, Pogba ruled jack ****. Marchisio is/was the best midfielder under Allegri and Vidal was the bets under Conte. Those 2 plus Pirlo made Pogba look better than he really is.

City's defence is ****e and the last time they played Juve, the got pimp slapped home and away

United are dead average, over reliant on Zlatan who ******s such as Motherducker were claiming is overrated

Chelsea would literally get slapped by any top European team. Conte is a ****ing bum in Europe, consistently underperformed with a Juve side which Allegri took to the final after Conte left. The fact that Conte is running the Premier League just highlights how easy it is to win.

Dirk was right, you really are a clueless Jap Yank ******

It's the hip thing in this thread to hate on every single league apart from the Premier League. 90% of this thread's full of Sky Sports worshipping cucks.

Off the top of my head, you, GMRFC, Roy (when he's not being ******ed), PrinceNaz and probably 1 or 2 more know anything about football
    My issue with Ibra was when ever i saw him in the CL vs English clubs he generally did **** all.. Then he went to PSG and did nothing in Europe..

Happy he is doing well.. I can't be right all the time mate..

And be honest.. la liga.. serie A and co have very little competition.. outside a few clubs.. the PL is stacked top to bottom with tough games

Comment

A council tax cheating bin dipper talking about other teams LOLOL Liverpool suck ****ing balls, nobody gives a **** about that artefact club

Are you gonna be blaming La Liga and Serie A when United finish outside the top 4? United bought Pogba and are still 6th lol Liverpool get dick slapped by bums such as Hull and Bournemouth

What a load of ****ing bollocks, Pogba ruled jack ****. Marchisio is/was the best midfielder under Allegri and Vidal was the bets under Conte. Those 2 plus Pirlo made Pogba look better than he really is.

City's defence is ****e and the last time they played Juve, the got pimp slapped home and away

United are dead average, over reliant on Zlatan who ******s such as Motherducker were claiming is overrated

Chelsea would literally get slapped by any top European team. Conte is a ****ing bum in Europe, consistently underperformed with a Juve side which Allegri took to the final after Conte left. The fact that Conte is running the Premier League just highlights how easy it is to win.

It's the hip thing in this thread to hate on every single league apart from the Premier League. 90% of this thread's full of Sky Sports worshipping cucks.

Off the top of my head, you, GMRFC, Roy (when he's not being ******ed), PrinceNaz and probably 1 or 2 more know anything about football
      Hi Dirk, they let you out early?

Comment

Who's man is this?

Talking mad reckless around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Chelsea will at least get to the semi finals of the CL next year.

Might win it.

Doesn't matter what Conte has done previously he is managing Chelsea and Chelsea usually do well.

Barca are a lesser team now, Bayern are old, Atletico are banned from Europe. PSG at cannon fodder week in week out. Real Madrid will always be Royalty.

There are a few weak spots in the Chelsea team but they are similar to the strong Chelsra teams of the past. And they owe Chelsea.

****s finished 10th ffs. If they win a CL then they are up to par.

I think we'll win the CL next year. It'll be our focus again. We are unlikely to be as consistent in the league when playing a proper schedule.
          We'll need much more depth at the wing-back and midfield positions.

I'm talking at least 2 legit back ups (similar to the Pedro-Willian position situation) for Moses and Alonso. So they can be sat when out of form or fitness dips. While keeping the playing quality high when they are sat out. Pedro won't cut it in the CL when he has to track Ribery and an overlapping Alaba. (example)

At least 1, class addition to midfield. Not talking the kids either. Talking like buying a Gundogan level player, not style of play but on par to that level to rotate with Kante and Matic.

And then a legit striker that can force Costa out of the starting line up on any given week. That way Conte is forced to sit out Costa at times, or rotate him when he gets off form.

That is the only way, the only absolute way we could actually compete to win the CL.

Otherwise Kante will be ran into the ground by the time the R16s come by. Playing all league games + Cup matches + All group games + knockouts. His legs will be done. Along with Moses and Alonso and with Costa, we can't keep churning out the same style of player and expect different results if a club marks him out of a game in the 1st leg. It'll just happen the 2nd leg.

That's at the very least, if winning the CL is on the cards. The squad as is, isn't enough. Lacking CL quality depth really. Compared to Real who can put on Bale, Morata, Casemiro, Kroos, Isco etc etc on any given match.
          Or Bayern who can do the same with Douglas C. or Robben, Muller etc etc. The elite clubs who always make the final 4.

Comment

• I think Chelsea now match up fairly well to Bayern.

Real Madrid would likely give us a spanking.

Comment

• I'm not sold on that one. Lewandowski is why. I don't think we can contain him. Truly unstoppable.

Comment

• Before our capitulation in the 2nd half, we were all over Bayern in the end of the first half. We could/ should have been 3-1 up.

Bayern are very beatable. Them thrashing us was more to do with how bad we were in that 2nd half. We looked like a pub team.

Comment

• That E-Thug chap seems to know his stuff.

Comment

• Here we go.. Leicester are about to get some hands

Comment

• I'm not even surprised, saw this coming a mile off tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X