Canelo stresses "Little Golovkin's offer is take it or leave it" 😎😎

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_Maxi translation por favor

Comment

It might be the best offer GGG's team is going to get. Shouldn't they at least be considering it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        It might be the best offer GGG's team is going to get. Shouldn't they at least be considering it?

They better start considering it before Jacobs/GGG does 97K buys while Canelo/Jr follows that with 1.5M.

That happens and anything remotely fair goes up in smoke.

Comment

Tired of this dude GgG. Either accept the offer or stfu cuz you aint the one calling the shots here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            The like/dislike bar really tells you whose side the fans are on
            The like/dislike bar tells me that Little G fans are broke basement dwelling queers that sit on the internet all day defending their **** hero.

Funny how when it comes to things that matter like attendance, TV ratings, and PPV numbers the fans seem to be on Canelo's side.

Comment

Originally posted by jio999 View Post
              Understandable frustration on both sides, however at the moment if I were canelo I would get pretty annoyed if my team made an offer and did not receive any counter offers ( that we know of) only for the general boxing populace to think I'm holding the fight up, granted I only mean at PRESENT.
              Yeah I'm so confused.

Lil g says "I'm gonna kick your ass". Canelo/GBP send over a contract - which Tom Loeffler (lil g's promoter) - confirmed was sent...$10-15 MILLION. A HUGE PAY RAISE for lil g.

lil g and his team REJECT THE OFFER.

Now fans say Canelo is ducking? Canelo can't force lil g to sign the contract for ****s sake? Lmao...

Comment

Who the **** is this guy to even deserve such an offer?! Amir Khan earned his 13+ million dollar check taking risk throughout his career! **** you triple flop eat a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Who the **** is this guy to even deserve such an offer?! Amir Khan earned his 13+ million dollar check taking risk throughout his career! **** you triple flop eat a dick!
                  Great post, .

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Khan didn't make $13 mil, he was paid 6 it was revealed in court documents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                      Great post, .
                      Just facts.
                      Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Khan didn't make $13 mil, he was paid 6 it was revealed in court documents.
                      Six mill would still be beyond what this hype-job deserves! even Lomachenko could argue he did more to warrant this type of payday!

Comment

Working...
                      X