Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder get through Tyson Fury's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Wilder ends up with at least 2 losses.

Comment

No Wlad K.Os him brutally. Past, present, future.
      Depends on the time frame if he fought a young Chisora, 10 fights in or whatever Tyson was at the time I can see Chisora mauling the hell out of him.
      He beats Cunningham today but I could see him potentially losing to Steve depending on the time line.

Comment

Wlad probably beats Wilder because the style is just a no. But hey, Wilder would be the bigger man in that fight. Otherwise, the rest Wilder wins.

The only two people I am fishy with Wilder fighting are Luis Ortiz and Alexander Povetkin. Wilder can beat everyone else IMO

Comment

Yes , would probably beat wlad too based off of wlads last two performances.

Comment

I haven't seen anything from Wilder that suggests he beats Wlad. Fury boxed brilliantly and still landed relatively little. Wilder doesn't have the boxing to open Wlad up and if he presses Wlad nails him with relative ease I think. Wilder at least needs a functioning jab before there's a case for him against Klitschko.

Comment

Thing is Wilder was so shitty his first few years as a pro that any of Fury's opponents could conceivably have given him problems. McDermott would have destroyed the malcoordinated giraffe that was getting dropped by Dustin Nichols. Chisora would have been a massive step up from anyone he was fighting at the time. Who knows how that fight would have gone? Trouble with comparing Fury and Wilder's resumes is that Wilder's is filled with such a staggering amount of junk in the early going, and he took an age to step it up, which was obviously down to the fact that his handlers didn't think he was ready. Fighting Fury's resume in the same timeframe would have been a risky move considering his experience level and glacial learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonty Wilder View Post
                Thing is Wilder was so shitty his first few years as a pro that any of Fury's opponents could conceivably have given him problems. McDermott would have destroyed the malcoordinated giraffe that was getting dropped by Dustin Nichols. Chisora would have been a massive step up from anyone he was fighting at the time. Who knows how that fight would have gone? Trouble with comparing Fury and Wilder's resumes is that Wilder's is filled with such a staggering amount of junk in the early going, and he took an age to step it up, which was obviously down to the fact that his handlers didn't think he was ready. Fighting Fury's resume in the same timeframe would have been a risky move considering his experience level and glacial learning curve.
                Good post. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  No Wlad K.Os him brutally. Past, present, future.
                  Depends on the time frame if he fought a young Chisora, 10 fights in or whatever Tyson was at the time I can see Chisora mauling the hell out of him.
                  He beats Cunningham today but I could see him potentially losing to Steve depending on the time line.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Does "Bronze Bomber" Wilder get through Tyson Fury's resume undefeated?

Discuss

W Wladimir Klitschko
                    W Christian Hammer
                    DQ Dereck Chisora - The reff told Fury how to throw a jab = insta DQ fail.
                    W Joey Abell
                    DQ Steve Cunningham - Illegal Elbow / holding and hitting
                    W Kevin Johnson
                    W Vinny Maddalone
                    W Martin Rogan
                    W Neven Pajkic
                    W Nicolai Firtha
                    W Dereck Chisora
                    W Marcelo Luiz Nascimento
                    W Zack Page
                    W Rich Power
                    L John McDermott
                    W Hans-Joerg Blasko
                    W Tomáš Mrázek
                    W John McDermott
                    W Aleksandrs Selezens
                    W Matthew Ellis
                    W Lee Swaby
                    W Daniel Peret
                    W Marcel Zeller
                    W Bela Gyongyosi
                    Fixed for you pal!

Comment

wlad is the only ''?''

obviously wilder beats the wlad that fury fought. rjj would have beaten that version

Comment

Working...
                      X