Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don;t think Ward knows what he is getting himself into

Comment

• mathed damn dude, we made the bet in my sig before this shit was even official and it's finally here.

Hope my guy wins, otherwise I gotta remember how to send someone points.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Krusher View Post

Calm down joto

America will be great again, only if you're a citizen doe hahahahah
        lol you probably did though huh? You know you went to your local starbucks, found footage of you

"TRUMP! I VOTED FOR TRUMP!"

Comment

• I favor Kovalev because I just don't like what I have seen out of Ward's right hand in the last several years. I just don't think Ward as good as he is can beat a fighter the caliber of Kovalev with one hand, who does have the ability to use both hands well.

As long as Kovalev takes what is there and doesn't try to do too much I think Ward will have a lot of issues, if Kovalev gets greedy that is where he will run into problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I favor Kovalev because I just don't like what I have seen out of Ward's right hand in the last several years. I just don't think Ward as good as he is can beat a fighter the caliber of Kovalev with one hand, who does have the ability to use both hands well.

As long as Kovalev takes what is there and doesn't try to do too much I think Ward will have a lot of issues, if Kovalev gets greedy that is where he will run into problems.
            If Froch was able to hit Ward, I don't think Kov has a problem.

If Kovalev is more aggressive and active, he can win over the judges.

I don't expect a knockout, but I favor him on points in a competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              If Froch was able to hit Ward, I don't think Kov has a problem.

If Kovalev is more aggressive and active, he can win over the judges.

I don't expect a knockout, but I favor him on points in a competitive fight.
              To me the worst thing that could happen to Kovalev would be to hurt Ward early because that could lead to him chasing the knockout which will make the fight a lot easier for Ward and allow him to frustrate Kovalev.

If Kovalev is patient while being aggressive pushing his strengths I think he has it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                To me the worst thing that could happen to Kovalev would be to hurt Ward early because that could lead to him chasing the knockout which will make the fight a lot easier for Ward and allow him to frustrate Kovalev.

If Kovalev is patient while being aggressive pushing his strengths I think he has it
                well he hurt hopkins early and managed to maintain his composure

though some have speculated that he went easy on the old man...

Comment

• ... no more heavy padded Grants for this fight!...

Comment

• Problematic quote from kovalev: if ward tries to fight dirty I'll break his hands. I like the aggression but ward fights w these tactics vs everyone. If your response is to break his hands, then you clearly haven't come up with a tactical way to neutralize this strength, which by the way is coming soon. I don't think he's learned in fighting and Bc of this I'm going wqtd

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... no more heavy padded Grants for this fight!...

Are those better than the MX in terms of power? First time I see the elite line.

Comment

Working...
                      X