• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New name for georges;

****bucket

Comment

Pb32s name is Sir Nigel Wellington IV. What a f@ggot

Anyway, today was boring. I feel like drinking. Crap.

Comment

Tbh, I'm just an attention whore. I needed my own thread when I was drinking (and puking face down in a toilet in a gay bar) and now I need my own thread for my sobriety.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged_ View Post
          Tbh, I'm just an attention whore. I needed my own thread when I was drinking (and puking face down in a toilet in a gay bar) and now I need my own thread for my sobriety.
          Get the hell out of my thread you fat sack of crap.

Comment

I want a goddammed steak all of the sudden.

I hope you all rot, twat rags.

Comment

Fried chicken would also do. I'm wide awake and I need to fall to facking sleep already.

Ever notice how everyone and everything is a **** that won't quit? Trump is a gay Communist and Bernie is a 3000 year old turkey sandwich from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged_ View Post
                I am delighted you finally admit this Georges you queer

Comment

This thread could ideally be for creative writing or toilet poetry. Or just random rants.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I am gay, I finally admit it. Georges is also the best lounge poster of all time. The time I ran into him in Manhattan, I cried like a little girl and crapped my knickers.
                    Next time I see you in NY I beat you senseless.

Comment

Not such a fantastic day at work today, but it was better not being hungover.

Prettyboy32 pretends to be a poor black black man but we all know that's a lie. He's actually a very spoiled **** and son of Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster.

Comment

Working...
                      X