Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is David Haye the only world champion who NEVER faced a YOUNGER opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has only fought 3 guys who were younger than him in the last 15 years (Solis, Cotto and Bradley) and that is in divisions where guys can be shot by their mid-late 20s.

Comment

Seems to me TS is trying to discredit Haye because he's scared he might actually beat Vittles. So someone please answer me this....even though Vits may have lost a step is he still clearly not one of the top heavyweights today? And if this was true than in any other era besides this would Haye not be given credit for targeting such a threat?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Pacquiao has only fought 3 guys who were younger than him in the last 15 years (Solis, Cotto and Bradley) and that is in divisions where guys can be shot by their mid-late 20s.
        Explain to me what the hell does Pacquaio have to do with heavyweights and David Haye.

Did you seriously just enter a david haye thread to spew more Pacquiao-Floyd garbage?

GOD DAMN Virgin .. SMH at virgins like you.

Stop watching midgets

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Explain to me what the hell does Pacquaio have to do with heavyweights and David Haye.

Did you seriously just enter a david haye thread to spew more Pacquiao-Floyd garbage?

GOD DAMN Virgin .. SMH at virgins like you.

Stop watching midgets
          Thread title says, "why is david haye the only world champion who NEVER faced a YOUNGER opponent?" and I was just pointing out that there are other fighters who have hardly faced younger opposition in their entire careers. It really depends more on the climate of the division you're currently in.

Quite a lot of projecting you're doing from your mother's basement there buddy. Apparently your lack of reading comprehension is only matched by your unvented sexual frustrations.

Comment

Thread title says, "why is david haye the only world champion who NEVER faced a YOUNGER opponent?" and I was just pointing out that there are other fighters who have hardly faced younger opposition in their entire careers. It really depends more on the climate of the division you're currently in.

Quite a lot of projecting you're doing from your mother's basement there buddy. Apparently your lack of reading comprehension is only matched by your unvented sexual frustrations.
            I'm not gonna go over a argument with you via online over virginity issues.

If I tell you my ex GF is most likely hotter than anybody you ever talked to much less dated, you will just say I'm lying.

If I tell you I took a hottie out during Fall Quarter and had lots of fun while you were busying worshiping Floyd and Pacquaio on Friday and Saturday nights - you will just say I'm lying

If I tell you I'm enjoying college life as you vent and rage and attempt to troll (but fail miserably) on a boxing site..
            you will just say I'm lying.

So what's the point?

Go bak to worshiping Pacquaio and Floyd baby nuts.

Oh if you love Floyd- you love Pac.. it's common sense to every Non-***** and Non *******.

Pac fans ARE Floyd fans
            Floyd fans ARE Pac fans..

you guys just the same ******s on different sides of the same coin.

Comment

Chisora and Maccarenelli are younger than him. Enzo only slightly, basically the same age. That does not matter though.

Comment

I'm not gonna go over a argument with you via online over virginity issues.

If I tell you my ex GF is most likely hotter than anybody you ever talked to much less dated, you will just say I'm lying.

If I tell you I took a hottie out during Fall Quarter and had lots of fun while you were busying worshiping Floyd and Pacquaio on Friday and Saturday nights - you will just say I'm lying

If I tell you I'm enjoying college life as you vent and rage and attempt to troll (but fail miserably) on a boxing site..
                you will just say I'm lying.

So what's the point?

Go bak to worshiping Pacquaio and Floyd baby nuts.

Oh if you love Floyd- you love Pac.. it's common sense to every Non-***** and Non *******.

Pac fans ARE Floyd fans
                Floyd fans ARE Pac fans..

you guys just the same ******s on different sides of the same coin.
                "My exes are hotter than any girls you've ever dated"

Also, Floyd and Manny are far from my favorite current fighters or favorite fighters of all time.

Skittelz OkCupid profile:

Comment

"My exes are hotter than any girls you've ever dated"

Also, Floyd and Manny are far from my favorite current fighters or favorite fighters of all time.

I'm going to put you on 'timeout' until you behave.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    Who are these young established fighters you're talking about here?
                    Maybe he should fight either price or fury while waiting for Vitali as they are both highly touted fighters, and if he can overcome then, it will give him some credense to fight Vitali.

As Vitali will want to make sure he is fighting britains best heavyweight.

Comment

I'm going to put you on 'timeout' until you behave.

Also, aren't you named after the nickname for OTC cold medicine that impoverished/hick kids take as a hallucinogen? That is like the lowest form of drug use (on par with huffing paint) and you're named after it.

Comment

Working...
                      X