Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Let the commission do their job?
    there is little to no commission in places like arkansas and texas

the gloves must be the same weight in a fight

and bringing your own is madness

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
      didn't amir khans Reebok weigh to much or too little for his last fight with Reebok sponsoring?
      yes they were a LB under weight and were actually 9oz gloves adn they had to be changed

theres no need to check in texas and the commission doesnt even provide the gloves you can bring your own pair

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I wouldn't read too much into this - sounds like the typical pre-fight shenanigans that a boxer will pull, to get inside their opponent's head. The Klitschkos are notorious for these petty tactics..
        i'd lol if true, watching everybody flip out when they have minimal to no details. However, I'm with everybody else, there's no reason your gloves shouldn't be weighed. They're always weighed by the commission, you can't just refuse it.

Comment

Margarito 2.0...............Chavez jr is the dirtiest boxer in the game hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            i'd lol if true, watching everybody flip out when they have minimal to no details. However, I'm with everybody else, there's no reason your gloves shouldn't be weighed. They're always weighed by the commission, you can't just refuse it.
            nope they're actually not always weighed

Comment

Working...
            X