Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Vanes out on Twitter talking **** once Angulo is ready to fight Kirkland?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Vanes out on Twitter talking **** once Angulo is ready to fight Kirkland?!

Dude sounds like he's crying...

I wanna fight Angulo let's not wait for Krikland its a easy win Angulo will lose to me boxer vs brawler that's a better fight

I'm done with Angulo I'm not goin to keep talkin its clear he never wanted to fight me in the 1st place if he did y isn't he now. SMH

I box the **** out of u in front of your Mex fans in ur home town u want an easy fight now what the fans wants to see

Angulo and krikland would of been good 2 years ago now he wants to fight krikland after he gets koed that's the pero. U guys like ?

I'm tellin him ill sign right now to fight him and now there sayin something els now u guys know what's up they never wanted me

I was in the middle of changeing managers I never ducked Angulo he's ducking me now when I'm ready

Angulo turned down 750k to fight sergio he backed out like a ***** if my offer was anything close to that I would have fought him in a sec

Krikland hasn't singed I will right now what seems to be the problem loll ohh ya that's right the never wanted to fight me In the 1st place

He's got to entertain his 14 fans

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Dude sounds like he's crying...

I wanna fight Angulo let's not wait for Krikland its a easy win Angulo will lose to me boxer vs brawler that's a better fight

I'm done with Angulo I'm not goin to keep talkin its clear he never wanted to fight me in the 1st place if he did y isn't he now. SMH

I box the **** out of u in front of your Mex fans in ur home town u want an easy fight now what the fans wants to see

Angulo and krikland would of been good 2 years ago now he wants to fight krikland after he gets koed that's the pero. U guys like ?

I'm tellin him ill sign right now to fight him and now there sayin something els now u guys know what's up they never wanted me

I was in the middle of changeing managers I never ducked Angulo he's ducking me now when I'm ready

Angulo turned down 750k to fight sergio he backed out like a ***** if my offer was anything close to that I would have fought him in a sec

Krikland hasn't singed I will right now what seems to be the problem loll ohh ya that's right the never wanted to fight me In the 1st place
      Because he is a B1tch. I used to be a fan but not anymore. Vanes will disappear another wasted talent that was never tested at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        He's got to entertain his 14 fans

Wait... im one of his followers on twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

Wait... im one of his followers on twitter...

hahahahahahahahha

Comment

hes trying to save face.I think the angulo-kirkland fight is almost done.
            Hes just trying to make it seem he wanted the fight.Vanes puto

Comment

Working...
            X