Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman in his Peak Physical Prime at Weigh-In.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    But you mouth off for weeks how Manny is going to kill Thurman, but if Thurman wins Manny is old, why do you guys have built in excuses for everything Manny does.

Manny is betting favorite to win, is more motivated than any fight and vows to KO Thurman, if Manny losses he is not good enough simple as that, same goes for Keith, no excuses the better fighter on the night will win, if you lose take like a man Im sick of the crybaby excuses that go with every Manny loss.
    i might have missed it but did you admit that pac was the better fighter???? lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      How salty will you be tomorrow night after Thurman wins?
      brah,, where you at??? it dont taste right when it's your own tears huh? buahahah!!!!!

Comment

Lots of guys win at 40, dont use it for an excuse if he loses while before the fight you say he is going to win easy,
        No WW in history has won a title at 40 so where does the idea lots come from? The fact that people thought Pac would win is a testament to how great he is. Its better than any win on Floyds resume Pacs win over Thurman.

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
        A very insightful read to follow up your post.
        https://www.badlefthook.com/2011/3/1...d-analysts-and
        Wow, Thurman looks so much bigger

Comment

You cant have it both ways, Manny is either going to kill him or not, there is no but this but that if he loses, I dont wanna hear bs excuses they both in it and the best they can be give the winner the credit he deserves no matter who it is.
          so did you give manny the credit he deserves????????!!!!! maybe i didnt see it. can you re-bump that post for me brah? Roadblock

Comment

Working...
          X