Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If M.Garcia Becomes 4 Weight Champ after Lipinets, Does He Become P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Mikey will join Pacquaio and Marquez as the only fighters to ever successfully jump from from featherweight to win titles in 4 consecutive weight classes.

He becomes #1 P4P!
    Lol what about that rottweiler (or was it a pit?? you passed in the alley that one fateful day!

Both of ya'll looked at each other in passing, but neither was trying to DIE THAT DIE!!

That hound is the P4P numero uno..

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Given how M.Garcia, I guess you could say, would now be on track as when before he took the hiatus, surpass the #2? Or #1?

He has been going northbound....
      Lippinents was gettting his ass handed to him by Lenny Zuppavigna lol. I don't see how winning a paper title at 140 does anything for him pound for pound wise. It certainly won't hurt him but he needs to beat a Loma or Linares to move up higher

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Mikey will join Pacquaio and Marquez as the only fighters to ever successfully jump from from featherweight to win titles in 4 consecutive weight classes.

He becomes #1 P4P!
        exactly

Comment

Beating euro-bums like Zlatanialjala and Lipinets for paper titles should actually get you knocked off the P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            i agree!!!!
            You should ask the posters in this thread, who did Kovalev beat to be top 3 for a hot minute, Bhop!? Where was Bhop ranked at the time?

When Loma beat Rigo he got elevated to #1....

Any any rate these posters need to acknowledge the "inconsistencies" of the p4p ratings given the circumstances for all fighters. Mikey became ranked and elevating after his 135 strap and then Broner...

Circumstances: Walters, Marriaga, Sosa, Rigo...

Who is the better fighter, Sosa or Lipinets?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Lippinents was gettting his ass handed to him by Lenny Zuppavigna lol. I don't see how winning a paper title at 140 does anything for him pound for pound wise. It certainly won't hurt him but he needs to beat a Loma or Linares to move up higher
              Same thing could be said against Fortuna with that vacant opportunity to then hand it to Sosa..

Who has Loma beat for that "man who beat the man" spot against defending Champions. Rigo's fame came from beating Donaire... that was legitimate p4p..

If all cases can be applied to Mikey, and all examples seem to be equal, then it isn't hard to place Mikey at 1-2 spot, especially since up ahead he will have fought in 4 classes

Comment

Mikey just beats bums, 4 weight world champion without actually beating anyone
                Isnt the best guy on his resume Adrien Broner

What a disgrace this man is

Comment

Comment

PFP isn't resume. It's how good you think a boxer is for his weight class right now based on recent fights. Just beating Lipinets isn't enough to make Garcia pfp number 1 for me. Hell, he is expected to win and it would be a huge upset if he lost. Mikey must look like a better pfp fighter beating Lipenets than GGG looked like against Canelo and Loma looked like beating Rigo. That means he must look damn good. If he looks good enough then yes I would make Mikey number 1 pfp but I have to see the fight first.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Lmaoo why?
                      I was mocking the ts.

Comment

Working...
                      X