Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford is more skilled than Vasyl Lomachenko (without weight being factor)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is more skilled imo. He can also switch hit naturally so id say he has more skills and dimensions to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
      No rebuttal, just gonna call a poster a troll and think you're right lol

What a dingus
      Yea. The signs are there pal.

Comment

Even Loma will tell you Crawford is the best right now. Loma got his face bruised up by a guy moving up coming off a loss. The most people can say about Crawford is Gamboa forced him to fight to his full capability(southpaw) and got the brakes beat off him for it. Crawford fighting right handed means he doesn't respect you. If Crawford can beat you fighting right handed(Dulorme) then he is several tiers better than you. Anyone one who has followed Crawford's career knows he is a much better fighter southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Both Crawford and Lomachencko are vastly overrated in the skills department imo. How do you judge skill going off what you see them do against overmatched opponents? They both have yet to fight anyone good(A level)their own size or bigger but are hyped as p4p top guys. Loma got sonned by Salido . Crawford looked unimpressive and got buzzed by inactive and blown up Gamboa while having a massive size advantage. They are both hype jobs until they beat quality opponents their own size or bigger imo.
          Lomo is rated too high IMO. I haven't seen but a couple of Crawford's fights so I won't comment. I agree it's too soon to give Lomo #1 P4P right now.

Comment

Working...
          X