Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Does Not Think Kovalev is Back, Just Had Perfect Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward hater session is now in effect...I love it how the fans make these guys out to be their super heroes... More excuses for Kov, the man did not argue the stoppage!!! Maybe days later, but not in the ring for immediately after...The man has gone on record to talk about his Vodka while training habits... You do not beat ELITE level fighters with vices that stop you from turning up another gear....period!! The man just won a vacant belt against an opponent coming off a lost ...so 2 losers battled for a world Championship...Promoters are like high powered attorneys, they know how to maneuver, whose palm to grease, etc...Kovalev is going to fight someone that will stand their ground and we will see what he's learned, and what he's made of.... Plenty of LHW's to challenge him... To hate on Ward is like hating on a winner, that doesn't bring negative press nor energy, family man, last American Olympic Gold Medal winner...come up with every excuse to hate, but in reality it is much deeper.... hate on Broner / Mayweather/ Adonis Stevenson - they give you the stupid excuse to hate on them due to their out of the ring antics, but your hating on a real American with Ward...debate and come up with all of the excuses you guys want

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      What's weird about guys like you is you'll claim Floyd was hurt from a Mcgreggor body shot in the late rounds.

But won't confess that, that body shot by Connor was way lower than anything Ward delivered to Kovalev
      Guys like me? elaborate please.

McGregor's shot was a low blow, obviously. Also i'm a fan of Floyd's boxing ability.

Wards shots were obviously low, he's a known dirty fighter anyway. He's a great fighter and would have probably won that one regardless of the low blows.

Comment

Pretty Sharp analysis by son of fraud
        He's on Point and also those people who claim Krusher been an @zzhole and hard to deal with
        But then again who is it come from ? A lying cheating fouling low blowing wrestling homecooking SOB ward
        And by some "Brother"
        Them commies got no love for the loud talking lying b.tch attitude brothers

Comment

back from what?

he won the first fight and was doing fine in the 2nd fight until getting hit with one punch then the ref missing one of the worst low blows ive ever seen. golota-bowe type ****.

what is there to be back from? he never really skipped a beat. People talk like he went through a war. Never happened.

Comment

The first fight was close and I agree Kovalev won; far from a robbery though. But Krusher is one dimensional, Ward easily adapted in the second fight, Kovalev was looking for a way out, he cannot take it to the body period! This is coming from a Kovalev fan but I gotta give credit where credit is due. I wish Ward hadn't retired, he still has the skills to beat anybody in the division. But he retired at the top and will be a future hall of famer.

Comment

Ward had a Black-cheating referee in the rematch and he LOST and got dropped the first fight - too bad nobody cares about bigotry and discrimination if it's against White Males...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Ward is a little delusional. I loved watching him in the Olympics, which is why I'm very critical of his career. I think he made a lot of bad decisions, he fought a lot of easy opponents. He became very inactive at the end of his career. His style of holding and hitting was never really stopped by referee's, very similar to Vlad's constant holding that was never limited. Worst part about it, they actually SCORED that BS during the first Kovalev fight. That was one horrible decision. Then in the rematch, he wins in ridiculously controversial circumstances which pretty much summed up his career.

I'm not a Ward hater. I just know talent when I see it, and it always seemed like he didn't maximize it.
                Ward fought easy opponents? I was about to respond, but that idiotic statement makes the rest of what have to say obsolete. Get over it lol. Ward beat your boyfriend twice. 2nd easily. Ref saved him from getting KTFO...you should be thanking the ref

Comment

You anti american losers need to give it up.

Ward beat his ass twice and america will always be on top.

USA

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Ward had a Black-cheating referee in the rematch and he LOST and got dropped the first fight - too bad nobody cares about bigotry and discrimination if it's against White Males...
                    youre not american gtfo of my country you communist piece of ****

Get mad

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      back from what?

he won the first fight and was doing fine in the 2nd fight until getting hit with one punch then the ref missing one of the worst low blows ive ever seen. golota-bowe type ****.

what is there to be back from? he never really skipped a beat. People talk like he went through a war. Never happened.
                      show me proof of low blows

all i see are legal punches that land on the belt

i love my country

Comment

Working...
                      X