If you are gonna disagree with him then debate him on substance

Make that your last bump of this thread
      Originally posted by Freedom2111
      I agree with you Larry.
      lol so much for that I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        lol so much for that I guess
        Attacking me again disrespecting the man you love?

You probably wish you had been one of the men Larry raped and sodomized in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111
          You always attack me for disrespecting the man you love.

You probably wish you had been one of the men Larry raped and sodomized in prison.
          How am I attacking you?

To be honest I am deeply concerned about your mental well being. Bumping all of his threads (and often deleting your bump comments when other people join in) despite polite requests from others to not do so strikes me as the kind of thing a deeply disturbed person would do.

I'm just here to help.

Comment

• Larry keeps making threads about me in the thunderdome, I see a new one today.

Instead of making new threads, why doesn't he just bump one of the old ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
              Larry keeps making threads about me in the thunderdome, I see a new one today.

Instead of making new threads, why doesn't he just bump one of the old ones?
              you can bump this all you please, unlike you i am not ashamed of my travels in life. I am happy where i am in life today and feel great. Rock Bottom can build the best foundation for a person to grow

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
                Keep ya head up bro, I can relate to many of the things you mentioned but look to you're kids for motivation to keep going, it helps me to realise it's not just my mindset affecting me but others around me.

And I've recently started cognitive behaviour therapy that's helped I'd recommend that.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  Keep ya head up bro, I can relate to many of the things you mentioned but look to you're kids for motivation to keep going, it helps me to realise it's not just my mindset affecting me but others around me.

And I've recently started cognitive behaviour therapy that's helped I'd recommend that.
                  thanks man but this thread is 5 years old, a hateful racist keeps bumping it.i love my life now as i have grown from my failures

Comment

• i wouldn't stress too much about what tunney boo boo does. he's legitimately got some mental health issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      thanks man but this thread is 5 years old, a hateful racist keeps bumping it.i love my life now as i have grown from my failures
                      My bad I overlooked the date see this one page one assumed it was recent, but that's brilliant news. I'm glad things are on the up

Comment

Working...
                      X