Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Kovalev: You Can Lie To The Public - You Can't Lie To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you moron....People in Present day kemet(egypt), kush(ethiopia and sudan), and eritrea migrated from south central africa....read a book

arabs, turks, greeks, hyksos, and other invaders intermingled and mixed with their blood lines thousands of years after the civilization existed.

there are more Pyramids in Sudan than Egypt bwahahahaha....also when invaders ramsacked kemet, their cousins from the south unified lower and upper egypt......duh.....they knew where they came from and went lol
    Prove it?

And you're not a descendant of the Sudanese, you're a descendant of West African slaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      He looks West African fo sho.
      news flash..africa is a continent....the largest inhabited one of earth

it is scientifically proven that people descended from africans have the most diverse DNA on the planet.....Our women have the capabilities of giving off every human trait or phenotype

Africa has thousands of ethnic groups and languages with their own distinctive traits

skin color is one of the traits that mean the least....sadly europeans dont even understand this simple truth today

I have aunts and uncles with the same parents that NONE are the same skin HUe...also none of siblings nor i, my son or their children do either

you're a lost soul.....reading is fundamental...comprehension is vital

you need a real history crash course

Comment

• https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dn...cestry-1.22069

The tombs of ancient Egypt have yielded golden collars and ivory bracelets, but another treasure — human DNA — has proved elusive. Now, scientists have captured sweeping genomic information from Egyptian mummies. It reveals that mummies were closely related to ancient Middle Easterners, hinting that northern Africans might have different genetic roots from people south of the Sahara desert.

The study, published on 30 May in Nature Communications1, includes data from 90 mummies buried between 1380 bc, during Egypt’s New Kingdom, and ad 425, in the Roman era. The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan.
        Awwww hell no ESAU we weren't kangz

Comment

news flash..africa is a continent....the largest inhabited one of earth

it is scientifically proven that people descended from africans have the most diverse DNA on the planet.....Our women have the capabilities of giving off every human trait or phenotype

Africa has thousands of ethnic groups and languages with their own distinctive traits

skin color is one of the traits that mean the least....sadly europeans dont even understand this simple truth today

I have aunts and uncles with the same parents that NONE are the same skin HUe...also none of siblings nor i, my son or their children do either

you're a lost soul.....reading is fundamental...comprehension is vital

you need a real history crash course
          Yae, but you ain't no nubian. You're descended from West Africans, not Nubian kangz.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            SO YOU HEARD THERE WAS A RACE WAR, AND YOU CAME RUNNING, HUH?
            Hahaha nah I just seen there wuz Kangz n sheet having to once again argue with these white devils about being Kangz n sheet!

So I had to come and prove that you wuz a kang n sheet my melanated brother!

Comment

• who gives a fuck about egypt, how did this thread ended up being about fucking mummies????

Comment

Prove it?

And you're not a descendant of the Sudanese, you're a descendant of West African slaves.
                when did I say i was sudanese?

here is an idea....look it up yourself lazy ass....you wont...bwahahahahahahahahahaha

fun fact.....all melanated people in the western hemisphere are not descendant from west africans.....melanated people were circumnavigating the globe thousands of years before a european ever knew it was land over here..Asia, Africa were already traveling here, trading, intermingling, etc.....will you look it up? no, because it goes against everything you want to believe lol

keep hope alive bro....that era your brain is stuck in is over.

you suck at this......bwahahhahahahaaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  who gives a fuck about egypt, how did this thread ended up being about fucking mummies????
                  These weirdos, (pugalist and travestyny) started claiming the ancient egyptians wuz black and I corrected them.

Comment

when did I say i was sudanese?

here is an idea....look it up yourself lazy ass....you wont...bwahahahahahahahahahaha

fun fact.....all melanated people in the western hemisphere are not descendant from west africans.....melanated people were circumnavigating the globe thousands of years before a european ever knew it was land over here..Asia, Africa were already traveling here, trading, intermingling, etc.....will you look it up? no, because it goes against everything you want to believe lol

keep hope alive bro....that era your brain is stuck in is over.

you suck at this......bwahahhahahahaaha
                    You make these bizarre claims with zero evidence.

Comment

These weirdos, (pugalist and travestyny) started claiming the ancient egyptians wuz black and I corrected them.
                      but how did this thread turn about that?
                      Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 06-07-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X