Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner wanting to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it together bro!

Comment

I know this is old but... My old man was telling me the same thing a few days after the fight. Big prospects who have never tasted defeat can drown in deep depression after suffering it. I mean, you have companies and artists behind you feeding your ego and touting you as the next big thing... You truly feel you are on top of the world... all of the sudden you become the joke of that very same sport you felt you ruled. All of the sudden you question if you are truly as special as you thought.

It is not easy to deal with, specially when you're in your early 20's. Hopefully, he keeps his mind right and emotions in check. I don't like him but I don't wish death or anything detrimental to anyone's health no matter how much I might dislike someone. I wish him the best of mental, emotional and physical health.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I know this is old but... My old man was telling me the same thing a few days after the fight. Big prospects who have never tasted defeat can drown in deep depression after suffering it. I mean, you have companies and artists behind you feeding your ego and touting you as the next big thing... You truly feel you are on top of the world... all of the sudden you become the joke of that very same sport you felt you ruled. All of the sudden you question if you are truly as special as you thought.

It is not easy to deal with, specially when you're in your early 20's. Hopefully, he keeps his mind right and emotions in check. I don't like him but I don't wish death or anything detrimental to anyone's health no matter how much I might dislike someone. I wish him the best of mental, emotional and physical health.
        I absolutely agree. If he was thinking of committing suicide as DA PROBLEM imagine how he feels now when "DA PROBLEM" got solved. In all honesty I hope he bounces back just do it in a smaller weight class and foot work and he will be a champ again.

Comment

he's incredibly immature. that's a big part of why he lost.

that, and chino's left hook to the body and head, and right handed power up top.

oh, and the fact that broner boxes like his feet are stuck in the mud.

Comment

Working...
          X