No announcement yet.

Arcade Talk Game Review Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I love every one of them... love the concept of doing whatever the hell I want.

Go buy Red Dead.

Today.

Do it.

Probably 18 bucks used.
    Hmmm, I might just do that. I've been looking for another game to get but nothing has really caught my eyes besides Dead Island, which I will only get if my other friend does as well.

Game of the year edition of Dead Island comes out late June with will include the 2 DLC's it had and the game should start off at $30 or 40.

But 18 bucks or so for Red Dead...sounds like a bargain to me.

Comment

I have RDR and I totally recommend it for EVERYONE who doesn't have it yet. Probably the most complete game I've played in years.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        You think so? I thought 4 was pretty disappointing imo.

Never played red dead.
        You've never played Red Dead?

Comment

You think so? I thought 4 was pretty disappointing imo.

Never played red dead.
          I was disappointed with 4 aswell, I am hyped about 5 though.

You've never played RDR but you were excitied about that shit FIFA street game everyone was saying sucked?

true story the, Undead Nightmare DLC is great. Possibly the best DLC i've bought aside from the Vietnam DLC for BFBC2

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

You've never played RDR but you were excitied about that shit FIFA street game everyone was saying sucked?

true story the, Undead Nightmare DLC is great. Possibly the best DLC i've bought aside from the Vietnam DLC for BFBC2
            Fifa is all I play, kid. Street was fun but they fuked the online up, which is all I play.

Although I've heard great things about Red Dead. Might go get it next week used. I heard the zombie dlc was good as well.

Imma play Aliens vs Predators this week, I've had the game for a longtime but played online once or twice with few friends and never touched the game ever again.

Is there any trailers for GTA 5? I never played a GTA game before 4 and I thought it was pretty cheeks from all the hype it had.

Comment

Fifa is all I play, kid. Street was fun but they fuked the online up, which is all I play.

Although I've heard great things about Red Dead. Might go get it next week used. I heard the zombie dlc was good as well.

Imma play Aliens vs Predators this week, I've had the game for a longtime but played online once or twice with few friends and never touched the game ever again.

Is there any trailers for GTA 5? I never played a GTA game before 4 and I thought it was pretty cheeks from all the hype it had.
              really? you missed out GTA Vice City and San Andreas were the GOATS ...

Comment

Yeah, I heard a lot about San Andreas which is why I bought 4 cause everyone said it was the best game ever.

I wasn't to big on video games till one of my mates told me to go get xbox live and halo 3 cause it was going to be the greatest thing ever when it first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

My brother had to talk me into Undead Nightmare, I was very skeptical about it. Ended up being some of the funnest DLC I've ever bought.

Comment

Just got Red Dead game of the year edition new for $30.

Lets see if it lives up to the hype.

Comment

I liked GTA4, did those of you who disliked it actually finish it?

GTA4 was cool with how it made you choose either the Revenge or Money ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X