Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Prepared For 'Good Scrap;' Hopes to Stop Povetkin in 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Just admit you and wilder is not ready for a serious combinations and I will have to reason with you.

Wilder is in a hurry to fight an unfit fury without date and venue, right? That makes you more moron than I thought.

Wilder is such a cry over protected baby. Always running away from any threat to his wbc belt and running away from mandatories.

How can a champ have just a mandatory fight in over 3yrs? Fighting HBP patients, now wants a rehab patient like his life depends on it while we have fully fit fighters in AJ, whyte and breazeale all in pipeline.
    AJ is scared.. Whyte is a bum thats got beat by chisora and almost clipped by parker.. he is scared to fight breazeale, miller or Ortiz! But I would love Wilder vs Whyte. Breazeale is his mando..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      AJ is scared.. Whyte is a bum thats got beat by chisora and almost clipped by parker.. he is scared to fight breazeale, miller or Ortiz! But I would love Wilder vs Whyte. Breazeale is his mando..
      Whyte offered him a career pay, he ran away. What a coward.

Comment

Whyte offered him a career pay, he ran away. What a coward.
        And why did he do that? Because he was trying to fight the guy who ko'd whyte.. which is AJ stupid! More fighters and fans agree with me way more than they do with you dummy! Lmao. AJ ducked Wilder.. barry spilled the beans already!

Comment

And why did he do that? Because he was trying to fight the guy who ko'd whyte.. which is AJ stupid! More fighters and fans agree with me way more than they do with you dummy! Lmao. AJ ducked Wilder.. barry spilled the beans already!
          I am done with all these insult games, the truth is we will never agree as far as this matter is concern.
          Since I was born I have never seen or heard of a fighter that sent a contract across the Atlantic and duck the same fight.

All I, you and all the fans world wide needed is for wilder to sign and the fight is made. What ever Barry said or is saying is highly irrelevant.

Wilder never loved his fans as he claims, he would have signed the contract and prove to the world but NO, he cowardly looking for a rehab patient.

Comment

I am done with all these insult games, the truth is we will never agree as far as this matter is concern.
            Since I was born I have never seen or heard of a fighter that sent a contract across the Atlantic and duck the same fight.

All I, you and all the fans world wide needed is for wilder to sign and the fight is made. What ever Barry said or is saying is highly irrelevant.

Wilder never loved his fans as he claims, he would have signed the contract and prove to the world but NO, he cowardly looking for a rehab patient.
            Lmao.. again.. you hold Wilder to totally different standards than AJ!. Wilder accepted the fight for this year 2018!! Remember the WBA Random 24 hour deadline??? Which took AJ and Povetkin an additional two weeks after that fake deadline to come to terms.. smh. Remember Wilder offered AJ 50 million guarantee to make that fight happen this year.. AJ responded: lets roll.. with a fire emoji. Then said hes not selling his soul.. wtf? Then the wembely lie.. it was available the entire time for povetkin in September!! Unlike you I forget nothing. which is why Hearns bs don't work on Americans!

Comment

Lmao.. again.. you hold Wilder to totally different standards than AJ!. Wilder accepted the fight for this year 2018!! Remember the WBA Random 24 hour deadline??? Which took AJ and Povetkin an additional two weeks after that fake deadline to come to terms.. smh. Remember Wilder offered AJ 50 million guarantee to make that fight happen this year.. AJ responded: lets roll.. with a fire emoji. Then said hes not selling his soul.. wtf? Then the wembely lie.. it was available the entire time for povetkin in September!! Unlike you I forget nothing. which is why Hearns bs don't work on Americans!
              All that wouldn't have mattered if he had signed.

Comment

Working...
              X