Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 minute sparring VIDEO of Conor toying with former champ (The Footage you didnt see)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man people are gonna be eating some serious crow on this forum when Conor knocks Floyd out.

He can't take that left hand and Conor will land it.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
      6 minutes of raw footage Conor sparring Chris Van Heerdan.

Not the same footage as those short clips we saw of the session.

He makes Van Heerdan look like an amateur
      1. Thats not RAW footage, it's heavily edited.
      2. That is a long clip of short clips spliced together.
      3. Thats a stock into text for Final Cut Pro (****ty edit).
      4. Even in those clips to the trained eye, Mc****** looks like a sub-par novice amateur. I'll stop him in under 3, 3 minute rounds with 16 oz. Winning gloves and a facesaver headgear (metal bar across the face).

Comment

Raw footage? I'm not even training, but with a solid month of boxing training I'd be up to spar this version of Connor. I'm not saying I would beat him, but he doesn't look dangerous at all in spite of the highlights video provided.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          1. Thats not RAW footage, it's heavily edited.
          2. That is a long clip of short clips spliced together.
          3. Thats a stock into text for Final Cut Pro (****ty edit).
          4. Even in those clips to the trained eye, Mc****** looks like a sub-par novice amateur. I'll stop him in under 3, 3 minute rounds with 16 oz. Winning gloves and a facesaver headgear (metal bar across the face).
          An internet keyboard warrior thinking he can outstrike a multi-division UFC champion who won his belts solely on his ability to strike and is known for his hands.

ahahahahahahahahaha
          Last edited by fatboy33; 08-07-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Looks ridiculously edited and chopped up to highlight what McGregor did well.

Comment

With all that Editing and he still looks like **** and VERY SLOW! I guess they couldn't edit the Paulie Sparring to make him look good

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
                An internet keyboard warrior thinking he can outstrike a multi-division UFC champion who won his belts solely on his ability to strike and is known for his hands.

ahahahahahahahahaha
                Out punch you fcukhead --- it's called PUNCHING, not STRIKING. I don't kick like a b1tch.

Do your research ******, everyone in the industry says amateur level boxers would finish Mc******. Stop being a casual b1tch.

I'm a real life bada$$ thats undefeated in the amateurs. Diaz is the ****tty Diaz and both Diaz brothers have ****tty hands in the grand scope of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Doesn't raw footage imply no edits & just straight up video of what the camera man saw with lil else bs? Idk the official definition, but thats what my senses tell me I should be seeing when we are talking raw footage.

This sh^t is so edited it looks like a Youtube star video where they cut it up every 3 seconds for that fresh & fast look thats popular nowadays.
                  i fucking hate that shit

Comment

man he looks like sh**...a mediocre amateur would beat this chump..he doesn't move like a boxer..he punches like someone who started boxing a month and a half ago..he must of sold his soul to satan to score a fight against one of the best of all time

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Out punch you fcukhead --- it's called PUNCHING, not STRIKING. I don't kick like a b1tch.

Do your research ******, everyone in the industry says amateur level boxers would finish Mc******. Stop being a casual b1tch.

I'm a real life bada$$ thats undefeated in the amateurs. Diaz is the ****tty Diaz and both Diaz brothers have ****tty hands in the grand scope of things.
                      "kicking makes you a b1tch"

Based on that statement and your overall attitude and the fact that you actually think you can outbox Conor McGregor, I can already tell your IQ is below 95 (and that is being generous), so I might as well ignore the rest of your ******ed post... but I won't... Diaz isn't comparable to Floyd because Diaz is much bigger than Conor, and Conor moved up multiple divisions to fight Diaz. Decisively outboxed him in the rematch despite the size difference.

In Floyds case, Conor is a much bigger fighter, and is a long and rangy southpaw. He will be the hardest puncher Floyd will have ever fought. Conor is also extremely quick, young and has been active. Floyd is 40 years of age and hasn't boxed in years and already puss1ed out on the contract details because hes insecure against a man making his pro boxing debut.

Apply some logic to your thinking and maybe you'll get somewhere... but I don't think that will ever happen so go ahead and drink bleach.
                      Last edited by fatboy33; 08-07-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X