Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horn vs Mayweather Jr. A fight between two undefeated fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight -- I think Floyd has enough talent to make it interesting. In fact I honestly think Floyd could steal two, maybe even three rounds against Horn. But as they say class tells over time and by mid-fight, Jeff will have Floyd figured out and go onto cruise the rest of the way.

Horn via UD 10 rounds to 2, maybe 9 rounds to 3 if Floyd is on his A game. Oh yeah and Horn scores somewhere between 4 and 7 knockdowns to really widen the scorecards.

War Horn

Comment

My mistake. Horn is undefeated but he has a draw with a guy Boxrec ranks 212th in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        You mean number 18?

After Horn KOs number 17, he will take care of business against Floyd and cement himself as the greatest.
        yes horn will be one of the greatest fighter in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Good fight -- I think Floyd has enough talent to make it interesting. In fact I honestly think Floyd could steal two, maybe even three rounds against Horn. But as they say class tells over time and by mid-fight, Jeff will have Floyd figured out and go onto cruise the rest of the way.

Horn via UD 10 rounds to 2, maybe 9 rounds to 3 if Floyd is on his A game. Oh yeah and Horn scores somewhere between 4 and 7 knockdowns to really widen the scorecards.

War Horn
          I agree with you and if the fight is in australia, floyd will be very lucky to win a single round.

Comment

War Horn
            I think he's taking you seriously man.

Comment

Couple of years ago, I'd lean towards Floyd but he's been retired for quite some time now so I think it is fair to say that he wouldn't be on his A game against Horn, who's undefeated, hungry and relentless. I know it's Floyd but I see Horn pulling an upset (would it really be an upset, though?).

Comment

Poochie lost, get over it dude.

Do you even know any other boxers besides Floyd and Pac?
                Last edited by Sup; 04-22-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

War Horn
                  Lol.. This is gold!

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    He isn't obsess no more than you..
                    Im a Mayweather fan..you tend to post about fighters you are fans of....

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I know it's Floyd but I see Horn pulling an upset (would it really be an upset, though?).
                      of course it wouldn't be, Floyd to me would be somewhere in the neighborhood of a 75 to 1 to 125 to 1 underdog in this fight

now don't get me wrong though Floyd is a live dog if he brings his A game

like I said if John Horn comes in overlooking Floyd then it wouldn't at all shock me to see Floyd steal a couple of early rounds while Jed Horn gets the timing down

war jeremy horn

Comment

Working...
                      X