No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride
    donaire wins this by ko. wonder what those rigo nuthuggers would say once that happens
    Umm congrats Donaire and move on? Are we supposed to be butthurt like the Pacquiao fans? I just hope for the Philipinos' sake that Donaire doesn't suffer the same fate as Pacquiao. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Rigo is going to outbox & frustrate doanire.

Doanire looks terrible against Tehnicians. Look at the Naravez fight.
      What are you talking about? Donaire dominated every single round and didn't look like he was going to lose at any stage. Narvaez was highly defensive and stayed up with his hands covering his for most of the fight. Rigo is good defensively but he will have to open up at some point if he wants to win, as soon as that happens he gets hit and hurt by Donaire's superior speed and power. A close but satisfying UD for Donaire, if this fight ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER
        Nowhere in here does it say that the fight is on. Ronnie is jocking Donaire now.
        I think the dude is piggy backing off the ESPN report. Everybody getting their panties in a bunch for nothing. As I keep saying, I'm still not expecting this fight to happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I think the dude is piggy backing off the ESPN report. Everybody getting their panties in a bunch for nothing. As I keep saying, I'm still not expecting this fight to happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          nowhere in it does it say arum announcing the fight. Its more praising donaire than anything else. It does confirm that bob wanted Humberto Soto in april

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
            i hope rigo dont retire after this fight...
            Why are you still in this forum?

Originally posted by Timothy Burton
            if pac beats cotto, dino and I will retire from this forum
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=314762

Comment

Well we get to find out if this Rigo dude can fight. Hope he doesnt get in the ring and pull a Lara.

Comment

I give credit to donaire he goes after the best right away in his division manny fans needs get on his nut now

Comment

Sweet. It won't shut the haters up, but its a good fight anyway.

Comment

I know Rigo is an experienced amateur, but this is still a huge step up. He's fighting a P4P all around excellent fighter, and in his last fight fought... Marroquin.

Add the 7 months of inactivity, and ... $ hit, I think he gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      easy money for donaire.

i hope people dont suddenly try to rewrite history after donaire shuts down rigo and forget about all the donaire is ducking rigo talk.
                      You know that's exactly what will happen if these two fight and Donaire beats Rigo's ass. Donaire has reached that level where he's hated no matter what, it seems.

If he beats Rigondeaux, he's ducking Mares.

If he beats Mares, he's a featherweight picking on small guys.

He moves up to featherweight, he's a lightweight picking on small guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X