No announcement yet.

Headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    If i were you, i would go to a hi-end audio store and audition some different ones, then buy online. Everybody has their own taste in how they like their music to sound, but i personally would not spend over $100. No need.

If you're willing to spend $300, you should be looking at a hi-end brand like Grado.
    grados and at's are great but most fail to perform on the go. the higher end models are meant to be used in ur living room with a pre amplified hi fi set, some people buy separate preamps which they connect to their music players but an ipod will sound like crap with these boutique headphones

Comment

Dj's for the most part put emphasis on bass, but I think what John meant by 'But they're pretty much laughed at by serious audiophiles.", is they are made by moster, who is very well know to overate and way overprice their prodocts. I would never buy anything with the moster name on it.

But that's me..everybody is intitled to their own opinion. Just my :2 cents:

Comment

sennheisser HD headphones

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          sennheisser HD headphones
          I was thinking of getting these ones. The dre ones seems abit to expensive tbh

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            got the dre studios, the beats pro wasnt released yet so havent heard them

believe me it took me two months and a lot of comparing to eventually buy them but didnt regret it to this date. panda listens to everything from techno to soul and they almost add a dimension to the sound for most people whove heard them. another issue with the beats studio was that it looked like it would break easily but panda's dropped it a couple of times and once accidentally dragged it through the main hall in my apartment building and it didnt have a scratch

they arent overly bassy to me, there's a bit more of a presence in the lows but its never muddy, the highs and mids are clear as well. honestly havent met anyone not impressed by the quality of the sound

it'd be best if u'd just compare them for urself but this just my 2cts
            how much, you bi-racial, muddasucka!

Comment

I disagree with Panda. I have the beats headphones and they're ok but not as great as people make them out to be. Honestly I wish I'd bought a different set.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I disagree with Panda. I have the beats headphones and they're ok but not as great as people make them out to be. Honestly I wish I'd bought a different set.
                thats fine bro but just out of curiosity what dont u like about them? do u have the beats studio or the solo? the solo sounded terrible straight out the box in the store but apparently u have to break them in

my old boss compared the beats to listening to a pioneer car speaker set meaning tight and clear bass and highs and actually feeling surrounded by ur music

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Dj's for the most part put emphasis on bass, but I think what John meant by 'But they're pretty much laughed at by serious audiophiles.", is they are made by moster, who is very well know to overate and way overprice their prodocts. I would never buy anything with the moster name on it.

But that's me..everybody is intitled to their own opinion. Just my :2 cents:
                  Exactly. Beats are popular amongst DJ's, because of the emphasis on bass. But people who are looking for something to run to an iPod, or something along those lines, who has $300 to spend on headphones, can get a lot more for their money.

With the beats, you're paying mainly for the name, and the design (which I admit, is smooth as hell).

Comment

Working...
                  X