No announcement yet.

A Storm Is About to Fack Up Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    everyone here waiting for the landfall but still hot as fack right now and dry. they say the damage will be brutal. meh

i hope this will be a really big one that will cause brutal damage. this place needs to erase a big number of useless cunts. and please please please do the rich, wealthy people who looks down on others and the political dynasty cunts, the corrupt government and the whole system. this place needs a fucking reset.

but you're one of those rich, wealthy people

loan me P25mil before the typhoon hits

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      but you're one of those rich, wealthy people

loan me P25mil before the typhoon hits
      hahaha i am just a simple person with a comfy life.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Costabella sa mactan lol

It was real windy with some rain a while ago but now it's calmed down.
        the sun's coming out here in the metro. guess that "typhoon" isn't a typhoon after all.

i have a spartan race tomorrow and that event is going nuts. they should have re-sched that shyt to begin with.

Comment

Heyyy families could die.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Someday.... I want to beat you so bad...

One thing... and I ****ing hate you....

Filipino people... suffer volcanoes, tidal waves, death.. and they smile..... how? I’m impressed..... beyond impressed...

Can you tell me how poor people can face catastrophic things.... bury their dead smile..... how?
            Good. Hopefully it eradicates all them trolls from there who post on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Why does Trump keep allowing these Hurricanes to happen? Same ***** back when Bush allowed Katrina to happen. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                I'm at a resort right now getting high. The wind and cool air is exhilarating.

It gives a sense of excitement in the air, and the way the trees dance to the breeze is mesmerizing.
                Are you in the path of the hurricane?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Is their anyway to deter these storms? Would having the military shoot at it help? Or have a bunch of people yell at it and scare it off?
                  I actually think that has been tried.
                  Unfortunately mother nature won out.
                  She is a force of nature to be worried about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    Lol it’s hilarious man. Only when a republican in office. Like last year with PR, how many millions of dollars sent to them immediately for relief and help and the ***** talk began about how he doesn’t care... lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Good. Hopefully it eradicates all them trolls from there who post on boxingscene
                      Reported........ And don't be complaining on snitchin after you made this f@#£&% up statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X