Any Barbers Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Just go to the barbershop.
    WTF? Homie what? When I get my fade on, and talk **** to mo ****ers, I drop a fitty for an 8 dollar kut.. A clean hunny(100) for a straight razor shave...

I really don't **** around... with fools...

I'm more than I boast about.... I'm a dying breed, and I was putting in work before all these lil sissy putos took their first step and second breath...

I could go on, and on, if game recognize game, I expect you to provide me with a thick azz bish...

I'm gettin rough with young ballers.. Keep me current homie... I look to you for news etc..

Peace..

Comment

Classic 76 will get you really low, i'm not a barber, but i've been shaving my head bald.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Ive owned wahls brand before too, good clippers for a decent price. Unless TS is opening a shop or renting a chair, I dont think the ones he wants are worth it...
        we shall see here shortly, I have thick hair and with he conair I always find I have to go over the same spot multiple times etc, I didnt buy this to do any fades or anything just to take my hair down easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          WTF? Homie what? When I get my fade on, and talk **** to mo ****ers, I drop a fitty for an 8 dollar kut.. A clean hunny(100) for a straight razor shave...

I really don't **** around... with fools...

I'm more than I boast about.... I'm a dying breed, and I was putting in work before all these lil sissy putos took their first step and second breath...

I could go on, and on, if game recognize game, I expect you to provide me with a thick azz bish...

I'm gettin rough with young ballers.. Keep me current homie... I look to you for news etc..

Peace..
          $100 Z? I got you when you come to back to Ca lol

Comment

Ive owned wahls brand before too, good clippers for a decent price. Unless TS is opening a shop or renting a chair, I dont think the ones he wants are worth it...
            Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Classic 76 will get you really low, i'm not a barber, but i've been shaving my head bald.
            nice nice, thats the reason I bought em, I also purchased the 1 and 1a and 2 clip cause I dont take my hair as low as it can go so Idk what clip to use so im just gonna start at the 2 and work my way down.

Comment

$100 Z? I got you when you come to back to Ca lol
              Cool... I'm there homie. I listen a lot in the barber shop.
              I peep game, but I just listen... A man can learn a lot listening...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                nice nice, thats the reason I bought em, I also purchased the 1 and 1a and 2 clip cause I dont take my hair as low as it can go so Idk what clip to use so im just gonna start at the 2 and work my way down.
                I almost bought the 76, but someone told me to get the T outliner, wrong choice. From what I've heard, the 76 is a tank, it's the Clippers the military uses, if you're getting rid of all your hair, then you won't need a guard.

Here's my lineup

1. Andis T outliner
                2. Andis pro shaver
                3. Wahl 5 star
                4. Braun 9295cc
                5. Phillip trimmer kit
                6. Gillette mach 3 sensitive blades

In my experience, Andis shaver is better than Wahl 5 star, the foils on the 5 star are weak, I've gone thru 3 heads and 0 with the pro shaver, and it's leaves me with less irritation.

I just recently bought the 9295cc, but it's not as good as I hoped it would be. But I'm gonna keep it anyways.

Comment

I almost bought the 76, but someone told me to get the T outliner, wrong choice. From what I've heard, the 76 is a tank, it's the Clippers the military uses, if you're getting rid of all your hair, then you won't need a guard.

Here's my lineup

1. Andis T outliner
                  2. Andis pro shaver
                  3. Wahl 5 star
                  4. Braun 9295cc
                  5. Phillip trimmer kit

In my experience, Andis shaver is better than Wahl 5 star, the foils on the 5 star are weak, I've gone thru 3 heads and 0 with the pro shaver, and it's leaves me with less irritation.

I just recently bought the 9295cc, but it's not as good as I hoped it would be. But I'm gonna keep it anyways.
                  That Andis liner is the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    That Andis liner is the GOAT
                    It works, but I need to take it back so they can readjust it, it's too sharp right now.

Comment

Here's my lineup

1. Andis T outliner
                      2. Andis pro shaver
                      3. Wahl 5 star
                      4. Braun 9295cc
                      5. Phillip trimmer kit

nice nice, im gonna ahve to check out that andis shaver, im upgrading my entire setup.

lmfao what you do to mikey? he turned savage after beating broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X