No announcement yet.

London Underground not allowed to refer to gender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I rented a house in west byfleet for a few days and took the train into London for some sight seeing. Little did I know, while down in Westminster, the city started setting up for some F1 race. It was crazy. We still hit up Westminster abbey, buckingham palace, st James park and whatnot. It turned out to be a beautiful day yesterday weather wise
    I used to have a girlfriend from West Byfleet. I remember i used to drink in a pub called The Station there when we visited her family.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I rented a house in west byfleet for a few days and took the train into London for some sight seeing. Little did I know, while down in Westminster, the city started setting up for some F1 race. It was crazy. We still hit up Westminster abbey, buckingham palace, st James park and whatnot. It turned out to be a beautiful day yesterday weather wise
      Nice, enjoy mate! I used to live in London and never actually set foot in the abbey.

Though I did love getting a boris bike and taking a ride through/around Hyde park. Lots to see & do around there, I recommend it on a nice day if you've nothing else planned!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I used to have a girlfriend from West Byfleet. I remember i used to drink in a pub called The Station there when we visited her family.
        That place is literally 20 steps from the station I left in

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Nice, enjoy mate! I used to live in London and never actually set foot in the abbey.

Though I did love getting a boris bike and taking a ride through/around Hyde park. Lots to see & do around there, I recommend it on a nice day if you've nothing else planned!
          I love England. I was stationed here in the military 12 years ago now. Today, my family and I are headed to Deutschland (Germany fat yanks). This was my home for 12 years growing up. I'll most likely bring my father to Ireland/Scotland in the spring for his birthday or to Germany, whichever he prefers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Don't you mean a non-binaryfriend? I mean come on man we can't be calling people girl and boy anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Don't you mean a non-binaryfriend? I mean come on man we can't be calling people girl and boy anymore.
              A gender fluid human being with a hairy vagina.

Comment

Working...
              X