Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    The delusion is real

Beats Jason Sosa..better than Floyd.. and PAC.. snd delahoya.. and pernell
    But.. but... did you see the matador thing??? That shyt was TIGHT yo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      It's Orlando Salido dumbass... you are the one that obviously needs to put the crack pipe down. If you think Loma is better than Floyd, this premature, you need to switch sports.
      I never said that crack head.. it's obvious you didn't watch the solido fight doe

Comment

He seems to have it all. He has a great attack and a great defense. He has stamina,and a very high punch output per round. He takes a good punch and he is cool under fire. He gets KOs with either hand or combinations.He has his own unique style with tricks seldom seen . I know most fans already know these things about him I just felt like saying it anyway.

Comment

He's not, but he's the only fighter in the game capable of surpassing Floyd. Whether he will or not remains to be seen.

Comment

Is Lomachenko a two weight champion or one?

Lomachenko is very good and young so potential is there but I just don't see a Floyd level fighter when I watch him. I don't see him having similar success.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Of course he's better than Floyd. Loma is 49-0 with names like Pac, Cotto, Canelo, etc in his resume.

Seriously, I really like Loma but he already has a legit L and I don't think he'll encounter enough good fighters in his career to ever surpass Floyd. I wish it weren't true but we gotta be realistic.
              these cats do to damn much..they make everything about Floyd and seem to intentionally try to turn people against fighters

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                I do know he's a LOT MORE FUN to watch. He's got defensive prowess but brings the offense, too. All around excellence.
                It seems most of yall only watched floyd when he got old with posts like this

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  It seems most of yall only watched floyd when he got old with posts like this
                  Truth was he got boring when he got older. But that isn't really any reason to disrespect him. He adjusted as he needed to, to allow for age and his hands. He kept on winning.

That's better than refusing to adapt - or not even having the ability to adapt - and beginning to lose as soon as the reflexes start to slow down.

His later career might not have been pretty, but it was a testament to his completeness as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    these cats do to damn much..they make everything about Floyd and seem to intentionally try to turn people against fighters
                    Yea, some of them are bothered that certain members like Loma so they try to turn us against the guy or pretend we dislike him. They are so desperate to have a winner all their own.

Guys, Loma doesn't validate you as a person. Let it go. It's OK to share him. He was never "yours" to begin with... Lol
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-09-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      So scary that Salido is his daddy. Loma is good... Floyd is levels above.
                      Floyd is obviously more established...but would you take a 9-0 floyd over a 8-1 lomachenko? Floyd fought a 1-13 guy in his 9th pro fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X