Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I know what you mean, he isn't the most exciting fighter

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Bait gets them taking more risk, but you do as well, why not cover up and use your speed to out point them out maneuver them, and out dodge them while not taking any risk?
      I do both, it depends on the opponent's style, how effective my current approach is working, and what I feel I can get away with.

What you don't want to do is become too predictible, that's how a good counter puncher will own you.

Comment

Why we humans don't have a shell just like turtles or everywhere of our bodies covered with almost bulletproof rhino skin? Why our brain isn't at the center of our chest so it'd be more protected, shid we can't even fly or throw poison like snakes, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
          Why we humans don't have a shell just like turtles or everywhere of our bodies covered with almost bulletproof rhino skin? Why our brain isn't at the center of our chest so it'd be more protected, shid we can't even fly or throw poison like snakes, why?
          gOD IS BLIND

Comment

my trainer used to have me do pad work holding a tennis ball between my chin a chest so Ai way alway taught to tick the chin when punching

Comment

Working...
            X