Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado: Brook is a better fighter than Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Rosado was wrong. Now he get takes the double L when Monroe slaps him around September 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Looks like Rosado was wrong. Now he get takes the double L when Monroe slaps him around September 17th.
      Rosado was right. Size beat Brook, Golovkin looked like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Rosado was right. Size beat Brook, Golovkin looked like ****.
        Cream rises to the top, the difference in skills were starting to show as it got later into the fight.

Comment

Cream rises to the top, the difference in skills were starting to show as it got later into the fight.
          The effect of MW punches showed. What really showed was how terrible Golovkins defence is. Let me guess you're going to go with "he let him hit him"

Comment

LMAO that shouldn't be too much of a surprise that punk Rosad's whole career is based on taking losses.

My boy Brook might have lost but at least he lost to one of the best in the game in an exciting fight.

Comment

Rosado is just salty.

He should pursue a rematch with Adonis Creed.

Comment

Brook looked really good but Golovkin was too tough and strong for him. It didn't look like GGG was interested in boxing tonight....just looked like he was trying to end the fight quickly. That might be the one reason he was getting hit so much. But if Golovkin faces a hard puncher I won't be as confident in him being victorious if he fights like that. ......But, if he fights the way he did verses Lemieux then I'd feel much more confident. It looked like GGG was totally uninterested in boxing in this fight, so I'm not sure you can judge who was the better boxer from this fight tonight.

Comment

What are you talking about? Brook is 100% a better boxer then GGG and it showed. Its just that GGG was too big for him, he is a welterweight you know..

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    What are you talking about? Brook is 100% a better boxer then GGG and it showed. Its just that GGG was too big for him, he is a welterweight you know..
                    I would agree with you if Golovkin didn't land more punches, but more importantly landed way more jabs than Brook. Brook even with a speed advantage landed less because one man is more skilled. Since when did size make you the more effective jabber?

Comment

Working...
                    X