Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What phone have you got and how do you rate it?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 4S and I love it. There was a problem with false data taking up half my memory so I had to factory reset my phone and data. I'd give it a 10 if I didn't have to upgrade to iOS 6, it sucks 9/10

Comment

iPhone 5s, no other phone can touch it for speed and quality.

Comment

iPhone 5 10/10

Comment

Note 2,

Perfect fits for NSB posting

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
            iPhone 5s, no other phone can touch it for speed and quality.
            I can't type on an Iphone, my thumb takes up half the screen.

I got the HTC One

9.4/10

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
              For the price your looking for, the Nexus 5 is unbeatable.

Keep in mind the Nexus doesn't have an external SD slot, doesn't have removeable battery, and takes alright pictures.

With that said, I'm in love with the design. It has fantastic support, by Google themselves(super fast software updates) and by developers if you're looking to root and add mods. It doesn't bring bloatware like other phones so you'll have a very snappy smooth phone when browsing or multi-tasking.

I think it's rocking a snapdragon 800? Superb processor.

It's such a good phone that it always gets compare to high range $700 phones when the Nexus is $400.

For the smooth experience, Nexus phones beat everyone else.

I currently have an S3, which at the time was a great phone but I've gotten bored of it. I'll see what Samsung come out with next. If the touchwiz OS takes up ridiculous space like on the s4, I'll definitely buy the Nexus 5.
              Used the Nexus briefly a few days ago and its really smooth and responsive, it sucks that you can't remove the battery/upgrade storage and I have heard varied opinions regarding its battery life but all in all it really did work amazingly.

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
              I had the Galaxy S2 for 2 years; never had a problem with it. I got the Galaxy Note 3 in November and at first, I thought it was too big. Kinda regretted getting it. After a month or so, I got used to it and now love it. I gave my nephew my S2 and playing with it the other day, I noticed it's so much slower than my Note 3.

I got my Note 3 with $0 downpayment and will pay $29 a month for it. I can upgrade to a new phone every six months and the slate will wipe-off on what I owe for the Note 3 and will be afforded the same promotion a new T-Mobile customer will have on any new phone I decide to get.
              I've had my S2 since November 2011 and its been really good BUT I am looking for a new phone, I'll probably wait until the S5 comes out. The market will probably change a bit by then in terms of product/price. I thought my phone was a decent speed until I used my cousins HTC One which is really smooth. Loved it...the S2 is a legendary phone though..it was a HUGE success.

Comment

Galaxy Note 3...love it, but the OS is inferior to what my Samsung Galaxy Nexus had IMO.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend TS to buy an S4. It's a good phone no doubt but the s5 will be announced around April or May.

As for the Nexus 5 battery, that's totally up to the user. Everyone uses their phones differently so results vary. I'm personally content with 12hrs+ of standby and 3hrs+ of screen time on a single charge.

Comment

Recently upgraded from the Galaxy Nexus to the Galaxy Note 3 back in October. I LOVE this phone.

Comment

iPhone 5...better performing phone, looks great, and the bitches eyeball you if they see you with an iPhone. It's a status thing as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X