Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye - Fury, who do you have winning this and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye - Fury, who do you have winning this and how?

Not that this will happen in the near future I just read Charr tweeting to Fury his poster holding haye's head and Fury replied:

@Manuel_Charr great I think u will knock this ***** out! He has no balls as we do sir! Good luck #TooStrong

So if Charr fights Haye the build up would be entertaining, and if Haye went on to fight Fury it would be an even more entertaining buildup and **** talking

So if Haye fought Fury in the next few fights, who do you have winning and how?

i dont think Fury has enough experience to mix it with haye but fury is an up and coming talent, but would he have a fair chance?

- on a side note, look how more exciting the HW decision has become since haye's return to the ring
    as the cliche goes, "its captured the publics imagination" , evident by the numerous threads on who haye shuld fight

its all good for boxing
    Last edited by adamt; 04-09-2013, 05:40 PM.

Originally posted by adamt View Post
    Not that this will happen in the near future I just read Charr tweeting to Fury his poster holding haye's head and Fury replied:

@Manuel_Charr great I think u will knock this ***** out! He has no balls as we do sir! Good luck #TooStrong

So if Charr fights Haye the build up would be entertaining, and if Haye went on to fight Fury it would be an even more entertaining buildup and **** talking

So if Haye fought Fury in the next few fights, who do you have winning and how?

i dont think Fury has enough experience to mix it with haye but fury is an up and coming talent, but would he have a fair chance?

- on a side note, look how more exciting the HW decision has become since haye's return to the ring
    as the cliche goes, "its captured the publics imagination" , evident by the numerous threads on who haye shuld fight

its all good for boxing
    Haye with a nice big juicy overhand right KO.....I mean just head down, real classic big overhand right on the 6'9 frame and down...he.....goes

Comment

Haye would probably win, but I don't think he would do so as easily as many people think. It would be a competitive fight.

Haye by KO between rounds 8-10.

Comment

I think Haye would actually stop Fury the level of skill is immense.

Comment

Haye would flatten him in 3, at the most.

For a big lump like Fury who is MUCH slower than Haye and also has a very loose defence, you need a chin and he doesn't have a good one. Haye blasts him out quick.

Comment

furys come a long way since his debut. i love his jab its probably his best weapon he might cause haye problems for a few round but haye will catch him and ko him

Comment

Fury by KO

Comment

I think we need to see more of Fury to completely judge him fairly. Especially since he's been taking it more seriously lately. As of now, Haye would probably win by late stoppage or decision. In the future, if Fury develops his defense and uses his jab better he could potentially do a Wlad on Haye.

Problem for Fury is that his power is incomparable to Wlad's. I doubt Haye would give Fury the same respect, and he shouldn't.

Comment

As much as I dislike David Haye, he knocks Tyson Fury out.

Comment

I don't think Fury has shown me he can beat Haye. Maybe a few fights down the road but Haye is on another level.

Comment

Working...
                    X