No announcement yet.

***College football fans***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***College football fans***

Hows your team doing today on signing day? Of the 27 signees, 22 are rated 4 stars and higher. Feelsgoodman. Prepare for gator domination.

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Hows your team doing today on signing day? Of the 27 signees, 22 are rated 4 stars and higher. Feelsgoodman. Prepare for gator domination.

Couple of them flipped flopped today , chose to go to diff squads.but I'm happy Olsen is coming in at QB..elite 11 material , just need golden to keep coaching them up.mite not be ready to beat Florida in early sept in miami but it's closer than what people think .duke Johnson will run wild against the gators

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      Couple of them flipped flopped today , chose to go to diff squads.but I'm happy Olsen is coming in at QB..elite 11 material , just need golden to keep coaching them up.mite not be ready to beat Florida in early sept in miami but it's closer than what people think .duke Johnson will run wild against the gators
      Im stoked we're playing eachother again at the beginning of the season. Just doesnt feel right if we dont/didnt. Yeah, itll be interesting to see how much (or little fml) our offense progresses for next season. And on defense, we lost both our safeties, bostic at linebacker, and some lineman. Im sure we'll have talent to replace them, we always do, but i dont know how dominant defensively we'll be next year. But then again, muschamp is a hell of a coach. Morrison will be replacing bostic, and hes a hell of a player, a gamebreaker type. Cant wait.

Comment

Horrible. Had 5 decommitts and we'd be lucky to have a top 15 class.

Mack Brown can no longer reel them in

Comment

Working...
        X