No announcement yet.

Kwame Brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont mind him, T

he's a rockets homer...he's dealing with Linsanity right now so he's not the happiest camper

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      yao ming?

yao ming was a multiple all star and averaged double doubles during several seasons.

GTFO with that incompetent post.

red k given.

lol, Yao really helped the Rockets get far. And the all star voting is a joke. Yao made the all star team one year even though he wasn't playing. This year Jeremy Lin is the third vote getter above Harden and Tony Parker in the west. It's a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        dont mind him, T

he's a rockets homer...he's dealing with Linsanity right now so he's not the happiest camper

Remind him Amare beat Ming out for rookie of the year in what was probably his best complete year.
        Last edited by TBear; 01-03-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          lol, Yao really helped the Rockets get far. And the all star voting is a joke. Yao made the all star team one year even though he wasn't playing. This year Jeremy Lin is the third vote getter above Harden and Tony Parker in the west. It's a popularity contest.
          Yao wasn't a bust though he was injury prone but when he played he was a definite All-star a bust is guy like Eddy Curry or Michael Beasley

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            yao ming being a bust is really a stretch.. he was beaten by amare on ROY but amare is also special. the guy was a double double machine..

a player don't need to be champion to avoid the "bust" level.. being a decent/good starter would be enough IMHO..

ask any center now an i believe most of them would trade places on how yao's career went..

Comment

For all the unrealistic expectations put on him, Kwame was a big body and could defend well. People who don't understand basketball fail to realize how important that is.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                yao ming being a bust is really a stretch.. he was beaten by amare on ROY but amare is also special. the guy was a double double machine..

a player don't need to be champion to avoid the "bust" level.. being a decent/good starter would be enough IMHO..

ask any center now an i believe most of them would trade places on how yao's career went..
                Perhaps bust was harsh, but the expectations for him were high. Like Oden, the injuries wasn't his fault. My point was that getting the first round pick is a gamble. Sure you may end up with a Lebron or a Duncan or you might not.

Comment

This memory made me sick to my stomach

Comment

Working...
                  X