Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    I'm not defending him or anything. Berto already been caught once before and he knows a lot of fans think he's a drug cheat. I'm just saying to take something illegal right when the camera is in your face got to be the dumbest move ever. I'd think Berto and his team would be little smarter. Berto and his team just can't be that stupid, but you never know lol.
    Going into a Philly Shell vs a lefty no less when you have no clue how to implement it and you never have used it prior is pretty dumb, as is demanding testing when you are using.... Yet still it didn't stop him.

Just saying, common sense is not on Team Berto's side.
    Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-25-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Shut the **** up turd brain lmao! We already know who the hypocrites are-you yourself included.
      I'm not a hypocrite at all. I don't deny Margarito tried to cheat against a cheater and Morales did cheat. You keep trying and trying and yet you keep failing son.

It's just funny seeing you guys all of a sudden giving someone the benefit of the doubt when it's a black boxer so sudden. Boxing is full of cheaters man. I'm sure everyone here is a fan of one of them. Including yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        You know what happened with the whole OSDT ordeal with Ortiz right?
        That's not really the same thing. If you feel confident that you can beat any test then asking for OSDT is not a big deal. You don't juice infront of millions of people so nobody knows if you're on some illegal s_hit. You can still mess up but what Berto did looked suspicious but even a mentally challenged person wouldn't expose himself like that and take something illegal when the camera is right in your face with people around the world watching you. That's like inviting a camera team to your training camp and start to inject steroids. That's clearly not how you do it.

I don't trust anyone who has connection to Victor Conte so Berto could very well be on roids but if that's the case I'm sure he did his dirt during training camp. I don't believe he could be this stupid, that's all.

Comment

• Man I was wondering on the night of the fight if anyone else spotted that, good thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            Man I was wondering on the night of the fight if anyone else spotted that, good thread!
            Yeah man, I pointed at my TV and said, "Wait, did anyone see that just now?" And no one saw it but me. They didn't believe me when I told him he was chewing on whatever it was.

Comment

• Obviously if Berto was given something during fight and not before the start is suspicious, but honestly I've seen trainers or cornermen give their fighters something to chew on either during the ring walk or the introductions. Demarco did it against Broner and Mares did too when he fought Moreno.

Comment

• Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
                Obviously if Berto was given something during fight and not before the start is suspicious, but honestly I've seen trainers or cornermen give their fighters something to chew on either during the ring walk or the introductions. Demarco did it against Broner and Mares did too when he fought Moreno.
                Please point this out, since both fights are uploaded and you say they are at the very beginning so it should be easy to spot.

I specifically look for these things and closely watch what they are doing and what they put in their mouths. I did not see DeMarco do any such thing.
                Last edited by thuggery; 11-26-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  Going into a Philly Shell vs a lefty no less when you have no clue how to implement it and you never have used it prior is pretty dumb, as is demanding testing when you are using.... Yet still it didn't stop him.

Just saying, common sense is not on Team Berto's side.
                  Hahaha true....but the only thing I disagree with is demanding test when you're using. That could be a sign that you're actually a user. You just want ppl to think you're clean.

Comment

• I been fighting since age 12 and a lot of coaches give there fighters ice to chew during warm ups and sometimes when in ring. Numb mouth a little, and helps warm up the jaw and get it moving.

Comment

• You want to point out it looking suspicious. Well during the Mares vs Moreno fight, Mares has that skull bandana over his mouth and he clearly tells one of his members from his team something which then leads him to lift the bandana and put something in his mouth. this is when they are already in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X