Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado: I'll take Lara for the Co-main!! I have no problem fighting him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Lara in the undercard would be embarrassing for Canelo because the whole world knows he wanted nothing to do with him. He'll be the elephant in the room. It won't happen.

Comment

I doubt Lara wants this fight. It would be a good fight if it happens imo. Lara is definitely the better all around fighter, but Rosado is a huge light middleweight. Lara is used to fighting bigger guys but not ones as good as Rosado and with as long of reach.
      Lara looked impressive against Hearns and he should've because it was a complete mismatch just like Lara's fight with Hernandez will be. Rosado ko of Powell was much more impressive imo, that was one of the most devestating ko's I've seen in a while in a good competitive fight.
      Its an intriguing match up not, both guys deserve a title shot imo and I'm not really sure who I would favor in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Having Lara in the undercard would be embarrassing for Canelo because the whole world knows he wanted nothing to do with him. He'll be the elephant in the room. It won't happen.
        The whole world? lol I think you mean the hardcore boxing community.

Majority of people, Mexicans, will be watching to see Canelo against anybody and could careless about some unknown guy.

Man, why is everybody trying to make Lara into some mythical monster? Have we all forgotten about the Molina fight?

Comment

On topic, I would like to see Rosado-Lara.

Comment

Rosado a G......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Man, why is everybody trying to make Lara/Rigo into some mythical monster? Have we all forgotten about the Molina/Cordoba fight?
              Fixed it for u..... Their fans have very selective memory......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Man, why is everybody trying to make Lara into some mythical monster?
                Only time will tell why.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Fixed it for u..... Their fans have very selective memory......

They really do, they really do.

Comment

Working...
                  X