Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Jean-Marc Mormeck drew 12.26 million viewers in Germany!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs Jean-Marc Mormeck drew 12.26 million viewers in Germany!

Fight Champion WBA / WBO / IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is the challenger of France Jean-Marc Mormeck looked at an average 12.26 million viewers in Germany, reports Quotenmeter.de. More than half of all active at the time the audience of the country (51.3%) opted to include the channel RTL, aired Klitschko-Mormeck. Performance target audience 14-49-year-olds were 5.84 million (53.8%). At the peak (in round 4) collected at screens broadcasting 12,710,000 viewers. The transfer consisted of a 60-minute pre-combat reportage (6.60 mln/33, 1%), 10-minute battle (12.26 mln/50, 3%) and 40 minutes of expert opinion and interviews after the fight (6.66 million / 39.3%). Due to interest in the fight Klitschko broadcaster RTL for performance of the day beat all competitors.

If you take the ratio of the German population to those watching the fight, and apply it to the US, it would be like 46 million people watching.

12.26 million pissed off viewers

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      12.26 million pissed off viewers
      Nah. Maybe the Internet Stream ******s were pissed off, but they're from America.

Clearly these 12 million viewers were broadcasted in Europe and were satisfied with the KO, and will be back for the next Klitschko fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Nah. Maybe the Internet Stream ******s were pissed off, but they're from America.

Clearly these 12 million viewers were broadcasted in Europe and were satisfied with the KO, and will be back for the next Klitschko fight.
        satisfied with that crap???that was a utter **** fight.dude did nothing absolutely nothing.being american has nothing to do with it.fight was ****

Comment

12.26m saps.

Comment

satisfied with that crap???that was a utter **** fight.dude did nothing absolutely nothing.being american has nothing to do with it.fight was ****
            its free for them any way, they wont mind too much. If it was a PPV then it would be a different story

Comment

satisfied with that crap??
              That's a irrelevant question.

?that was a utter **** fight.
              You're arguing from your emotions, and again it's just your opinion.

I was merely responding in the context of your "12 million pissed off viewers" comment. Just because you were pissed off doesn't mean the 12 million viewers were.

\
              Last edited by cupocity303; 03-05-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asrarrazaq View Post
                its free for them any way, they wont mind too much. If it was a PPV then it would be a different story
                i watched it for free to but was very disappointed with Mormeck.and at Wlad for even fighting this guy who didnt see this coming?

Comment

i like the way they do big fights in germany...i think it has something to do with the lighting and special effects...it's very lively and the tv coverage is very good too.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    i like the way they do big fights in germany...i think it has something to do with the lighting and special effects...it's very lively and the tv coverage is very good too.
                    Agreed apart from one thing, the white canvas.

Comment

Working...
                    X