Gina is in trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Doubtful. Two different worlds.

I disagree. Gina has been fight a lot of grapplers or course here striking is going to look good.

But every fighter coming out of Chute Boxe is an animal. Gina won't make it out of this fight.
    Gina was a world champion kickboxer in Thailand, she's no slouch. Don't let the good looks fool you, this girl is an animal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Gina was a world champion kickboxer in Thailand, she's no slouch. Don't let the good looks fool you, this girl is an animal as well.
      I know that, I know what Gina is about. But Christane is no slouch either and she's a lot more aggressive. This is going to be a fast paced fight, but I see Cyborg getting the W

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
        I know that, I know what Gina is about. But Christane is no slouch either and she's a lot more aggressive. This is going to be a fast paced fight, but I see Cyborg getting the W
        Lets bet then when the fight comes...

Comment

i agree that anyone from chute boxe is a hell of a striker.. they would throw everything at you face to face.. Gina should better be ready for it and take cyborg down.. that's the place where she will have a leverage..

Comment

"Cyborg" lol is that actually her name or is it some kind of joke?

Comment

Cyborg is going to stop Gina

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Lets bet then when the fight comes...
                Il bet with you

When is the fight???

Comment

Working...
                X