Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Kovalev to Fight in November; 'Don't Know' About Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest part is that he would of banked more $$$ for a single bout than for his 3 fight extension with HBO had Duva accepted to lose the purse bid for Stevenson.
    Last edited by kingmaker; 06-20-2017, 12:52 AM. Reason: phrasing

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Even that could be risky... I'd say anything from Williams Jr and lower would work ...
      Holy moly, Kovalev/Williams Jr would be an all action bombs away fest for we hardcore boxing junkies.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        Now that Kov has been exposed as a guy with no stamina and can't handle body shot Adonis wants him all of a sudden.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by eco1 View Post
        not everyone has ability to go to the nuts like Ward.

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Your mom does
        Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Non rusty injured Ward schooled him ko was inevitable even if ref called him sitting on ropes a knockdown he was on his way to getting kod no doubt right had him out
        Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        He will do fine against punching bags but elite thinking moving fighters with a plan especially we know his body is his weak spot will trouble him elite days over
        Does anyone EVER bring THIS up? All I'm reading is how much of a loser Kovalev was. NOT hearing about THIS b.s.:

https://j.gifs.com/wjWQlr.gif

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by eco1 View Post
          not everyone has ability to go to the nuts like Ward.

Does anyone EVER bring THIS up? All I'm reading is how much of a loser Kovalev was. NOT hearing about THIS b.s.:

https://j.gifs.com/wjWQlr.gif
          The guy is doubled over imo trying to get the ref to break them up, ward CANNOT see where the punches are. What's he supposed to do? Go take a quick peek before he throws a punch? Weeks is standing right there to enforce the rules. If he's not doing his job, that's HIS fault. And why are you showing ONE ****ing low blow anyway? What's wrong? That the only one you can find? Show some rabbit punch gifs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            Now that Kov has been exposed as a guy with no stamina and can't handle body shot Adonis wants him all of a sudden.
            Stevenson wants the winner. All along he has said he wants the winner of Ward vs Kovalev.

The article you are posting on states that Stevenson tweeted a challenge to Ward after Ward won the rematch.

So where the hell are you sucking this shieet you spewing from that Stevenson wants Kovalev now that he exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              The sad part is that Stevenson would be more willing to make a deal to fight Kovalev now that Kovalev has been KO'd. I don't think Stevenson ducked Kovalev before. However, now I think he will be itching to fight Kovalev and willing to make more concessions than he would before.
              No he won't. Stevenson hates fighting losers. He quickly lost interest in all the guys who were close to fighting him but lost afterwards. He said he wasn't interested in Hopkins anymore after Hopkins lost to Kovalev and he told Pascal he aint got anything to say to someone who hasn't avenged their loss.

Throughout the build up to this fight Stevenson has only talked about fighting the winner between these two, and afterwards he released a twitter challenge to Andre Ward and has said nothing about Kovalev.

Access the behaviour pattern instead of projecting your own feelings.

Comment

It should be Gvozdyk or the winner of Smith Jr. vs. Barerra! Kov doesn't have a lot of options if Duva can't make a deal with Haymon. That HBO contract is about to become a noose!

Comment

lmao destroyed that lame with that comment

Comment

It's kind of funny that the comments are littered with people saying that Kov needs to find a way out of his contract with HBO and Duva. I bet these same people were *****ing about Ward's inactivity when he was in contract disputes. It's crazy how these things come full circle..... With that being said, I hope Kov makes the best decision for him and his family. I don't like the guy at all, but he's running short on time to make a livelihood. Too many boxers fight for too long to make money. Hopefully, he has enough tucked away...

Comment

Duva shouldn't of signed w/ HBO.............

I understand why Kov stayed w/ K. Duva however Duva has made some poor decisions lately with Kov career and it has cost him financially. He was too good of a fighter to really sign with a network w/o letting both bid on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X