Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola: I Have To Make Deontay Wilder's Night a Living Hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerrola is boxing version of a fat lazy over stuffed mex Pinata

Fat Lazy pillow nose Chris Aerrola is no title contender but more of a glacier slow lazy burrito fueled tequila swilling tattooed slob unworthy of ever being called a champion. Maybe champion of the barrio bar crowd. Wilder will tee off on that huge snozz of Aerrola's and hit the lumbering slow Mex at will. Easy comical fight coming up for Wilder. Aerrola is a stereo typed lazy out of shape boxer who trains at Taco Bell and takes more siestas than anyone else. Aerrola takes one sit up when he gets up in the morning getting out of bed. This is a joke fight for Wilder. Heck Eric slow Mo Molina takes out the lazy Aerrola. Even that French fruit Wilder stopped beats pillow nose Chris. Si'

Comment

Arreola must have some dirt on people in the WBC or Haymon or somebody. He seems to get a title shot every year even though he doesn't even train or anything.

He just sits around smoking weed and chilling out and then waits for the call for his annual WBC Heavyweight title shot. He didn't even train for his last fight, he actually did just smoke weed instead.

Comment

Fat boy won't see the 4th round.

Comment

I think the title-shot for Arreola came as a suprise not only for us boxing-fans but for himself too. I dont think he will be at 100% come fight night because preparation is to short for a guy who has a well documented history to baloon up in between fights. But it wont make mutch of a diference anyway as he is over the hill and lost mutch of his punch resistance. And because he always had a bad defense Wilder is knocking him out, i say between round 3-5.

Comment

Wilder is average, the other bum below.. 2 me soesn't matter who wins...I won't watch this terrible division...

Comment

I bet everyone posting will watch this fight.

Comment

Bum vs bum. Though Arreola will fcuk up as always.

Comment

In before someone says, "If Arreola is IN shape, he stops Wilder"

Comment

The HW division is pretty much a joke right now. Wilder hasn't fought anybody and now he can add Arreola to the list. AJ vs Wilder would be the only fight worth watching in this division.

Comment

Arreola needs to balloon up to 400lb and try to make Wilder think he's the second coming of Dustin Nichols. That's the only way he puts the fear into him.

Comment

Working...
                      X